Default I'm Sorry. I Just Can't Do It

As much as I like Hudson O'Neal, I just can't root for that Rocket 1. I can't. I just can't do it. I still associate it with Josh. Can't they run a completely different paint scheme or at least let him run #71? Ugg.

That’s why I root for the 44

I’m kinda the same but look at it like this……pretty much detest Mickey ds but really enjoy a filet o fish sometimes.
    Hudson is my filet o fish and I’m still gonna order him for the win from time to time…..he’s a cool kid and he’s real.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

@BBQ - LOL nice analogy. As an old man, Hud is the type of guy that makes me think there is still hope for this country.

I'll give Richards credit. There are plenty of reasons not to like Mark, but not only is he a good judge of talent, but he picks drivers with some character. He could have easily picked some loud mouthed narcissistic bung hole like Tyler Erb or some other a-hole for that ride, but he didn't. He picked a humble, likable kid like Hud instead.

All that said, I still can't root for that car when it's on the track. I just can't do it.
    Last edited by Snake X3; 02-14-2023 at 07:54 AM.

BBQ. I’m with you on both. Fish Filet is good and I do like Hudson 👍

Just like a celebrity you see on TV or a movie, you only know what you see on the screen. From what I’ve seen on the screen, what’s not to like about the O’Neal kid? So far….I like him, and yes he gives us hope that this generation can produce enough good people to run this place after we’re all dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    As much as I like Hudson O'Neal, I just can't root for that Rocket 1. I can't. I just can't do it. I still associate it with Josh. Can't they run a completely different paint scheme or at least let him run #71? Ugg.
    Now that would be pretty dang cool see that 71 on that car! Bart harman was in one the rocket cars before an had is 75 on it?

That'll be a Double McFish Fillet for me!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    Now that would be pretty dang cool see that 71 on that car! Bart harman was in one the rocket cars before an had is 75 on it?
    Or was it the #68 with Tim Hitt on it ? ?

Definitely have me some fillet o fish every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    That'll be a Double McFish Fillet for me!
    I buy one double with no tarter sauce and toss both pieces of bread out to the birds….it’s a great snack driving down the road.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

no tarter sauce? haven't tried that.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Or was it the #68 with Tim Hitt on it ? ?
    Bart drove it the on WoO tour when they brought back the dirty dozen as 75. Tim drove it all of those years with 68. John Gill and Davey J was the first guys to drive it with #1 I believe.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 02-17-2023 at 02:18 PM.

i just cant care that you just cant do it....but you got the attention you crave so hopefully youll go away again for awhile! #cantcare
    Last edited by ftfiowa; 02-17-2023 at 04:59 PM.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Bart drove it the on WoO tour when they brought back the dirty dozen as 75. Tim drove it all of those years with 68. John Gill and Davey J was the first guys to drive it with #1 I believe.
    I was in Tim's pit every Friday Night usually under the car. Around the time everyone was trying reverse cantilever, swingarm and beginning of 4-link the wheels started to come off that relationship. Tim ended up taking everything he thought he owned home and it wasn't a pleasant divorce. Bills were sent. Got little ugly.

Sure miss Tim. Was an absolutely stellar individual.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I could be wrong but if I remember correct Steve Lucas from Charleston Wv was the first one to drive the Rocket1 in 2000. I think he started out the driver for speedweeks, results were so-so and then Davey Johnson finished speedweeks and drove for mark for a year or so

Must be the next Bloomquist!

Afterall, hes at a serious disadvantage driving those lackluster designed Rockets! lol