Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rueben is still trying a little too hard and he’s really young. As he matures, his announcing should settle down and get more consistent.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Reuben is doing great! Dude LOVES the sport and the drivers. Let him find his groove.

Reuben isn’t bad 👍

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    Reuben is doing great! Dude LOVES the sport and the drivers. Let him find his groove.
    100% agree here……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

i like mine with extra 1000 island.

If I could offer Reuben one piece of advice, it would be that there's no reason to read each and every sponsor on the car every time the car goes out for time trials. Stick to two or three, rotate the rest of the list in during different events. I think most sponsors would agree. "From Oakwood, Illinois, driving the Hoker Trucking, Allgayer Inc., Rio Grand Waste Services Longhorn, it's Bobby Pierce!" said calmly gets a lot more bang for the buck than "From Oakwood, Illinois driving the HokerTruckingAllgayerIncRioGrandeWasteServicesSeni orLifeInsuranceMesillaValleyTransport<<GASP>>>Toyo taOfDanvilleBaseRacingFuelExtremeElectricQualityPa intAndBody<<GASP>>VicHillRacingEnginesAllstarPerfo rmance Longhorn, it's Bobby Pierce!" (Rueben collapses in a heap)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerky View Post
    If I could offer Reuben one piece of advice, it would be that there's no reason to read each and every sponsor on the car every time the car goes out for time trials. Stick to two or three, rotate the rest of the list in during different events. I think most sponsors would agree. "From Oakwood, Illinois, driving the Hoker Trucking, Allgayer Inc., Rio Grand Waste Services Longhorn, it's Bobby Pierce!" said calmly gets a lot more bang for the buck than "From Oakwood, Illinois driving the HokerTruckingAllgayerIncRioGrandeWasteServicesSeni orLifeInsuranceMesillaValleyTransport<<GASP>>>Toyo taOfDanvilleBaseRacingFuelExtremeElectricQualityPa intAndBody<<GASP>>VicHillRacingEnginesAllstarPerfo rmance Longhorn, it's Bobby Pierce!" (Rueben collapses in a heap)
    Agree ^^^!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    i like mine with extra 1000 island.
    Now I want a sammich. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) you, Blackie
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Just made one for lunch. Yum

Didn't we have a Chef on 4M a few years back. I remember someone saying chop chop all the time! hahahaa

Maybe it was Litey???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Now I want a sammich. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) you, Blackie
    well then get in there and make ya one! better yet, make us all a dam sammich!! chop chop!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    well then get in there and make ya one! better yet, make us all a dam sammich!! chop chop!
    Your boy SS dont make sammiches for his truckstop route anymore?

These youngins these days!

Jerky is spot on here - two things that I'll add is that seems to be the norm "ontheLucasOilDirtLateModelSeries" as well.

I understand that the sponsors want & have paid and deserve the exposure. (1) Keep it fresh please - 3-5 sponsors per mention & (2) I think most of the viewing crowd knows where each of the drivers is from. For example, adding in that RTJ lived in New Mexico, Arizona, Iowa and now finally has settled in Indiana each time he takes the track has become tiresome.

Overall, Reuben is in a tough spot & is doing well. He's earned & now been given this huge platform, working without a partner to take some of the description load off of him. I enjoy the excitement he brings (at times), the passion for the series and his ability to describe clearly what is happening on the track. Are there times when it's preferred to mute the audio - sure, that can be said about any/all the broadcasts not only in the DLM world but broadcasting in general. Keep up the good work Reuben !

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Your boy SS dont make sammiches for his truckstop route anymore?

These youngins these days!
    To funny you are! 🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by havaT21 View Post
    Jerky is spot on here - two things that I'll add is that seems to be the norm "ontheLucasOilDirtLateModelSeries" as well.

I understand that the sponsors want & have paid and deserve the exposure. (1) Keep it fresh please - 3-5 sponsors per mention & (2) I think most of the viewing crowd knows where each of the drivers is from. For example, adding in that RTJ lived in New Mexico, Arizona, Iowa and now finally has settled in Indiana each time he takes the track has become tiresome.

Overall, Reuben is in a tough spot & is doing well. He's earned & now been given this huge platform, working without a partner to take some of the description load off of him. I enjoy the excitement he brings (at times), the passion for the series and his ability to describe clearly what is happening on the track. Are there times when it's preferred to mute the audio - sure, that can be said about any/all the broadcasts not only in the DLM world but broadcasting in general. Keep up the good work Reuben !
    Why thank you. I will say if there's anything a "casual fan" or first timer notices about the drivers when I force them to watch a race with me it's the hometowns, especially on the WoO sprint side. I usually get a "WOW these guys came all the way from California-Texas-Washington-AUSTRALIA?!?! to race here (in Pennsylvania)?!?!?!"