Default more than welcome

to spew wich ever comment ''thought/opinion'' you fully trust is yours AT ME all you want!!! Thy shal NOT let any those silly so called opinions affect me!!! I know im more SANE than MOST of any of you.......

I hate to have to go to Wal-Mart,Mini- Mart, or any grocery storE when it the time of the month when the foOd stamp access cards is renewed ! Overweight peoples filling up every single hanDicapped spot and clogging the aisles on the electric carts. Groups of them there peoples standing around bragging about some new benefit or food give away tHat they were able to find. Long Lines 8 deep at the chEckout with peoples still in their pajamas.Takes me 45 minute to grab an item that would have taken me 5 minutes at the most on a normal day.

Thanks for the post, it was helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I hate to have to go to Wal-Mart,Mini- Mart, or any grocery storE when it the time of the month when the foOd stamp access cards is renewed ! Overweight peoples filling up every single hanDicapped spot and clogging the aisles on the electric carts. Groups of them there peoples standing around bragging about some new benefit or food give away tHat they were able to find. Long Lines 8 deep at the chEckout with peoples still in their pajamas.Takes me 45 minute to grab an item that would have taken me 5 minutes at the most on a normal day.
    Do know! Huge majority of our hands are completely held from birth!