Thumbs up LUCAS DIRT ANNOUNCES HUGE LIST OF MARKETING PARTNERS & AWARD PROGRAMS. Kryptonite wow

LUCAS DIRT ANNOUNCES EXTENSIVE LIST OF MARKETING PARTNERS & AWARD PROGRAMS

https://www.lucasdirt.com/press/2023...DfO7c.facebook

As I scrolled threw the list of 27 awards and programs, the Kryptonite New Frame for the series champ award stood out.

Kryptonite Racecars - Kryptonite Racecars will award the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series National Champion one (1) bare frame chassis.

Is this the first time this has been done on a national tour? Could we see a driver in a Kryptonite car next year?
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 02-26-2023 at 12:22 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    LUCAS DIRT ANNOUNCES EXTENSIVE LIST OF MARKETING PARTNERS & AWARD PROGRAMS

https://www.lucasdirt.com/press/2023...DfO7c.facebook

As I scrolled threw the list of 27 awards and programs, the Kryptonite New Frame for the series champ award stood out.

Kryptonite Racecars - Kryptonite Racecars will award the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series National Champion one (1) bare frame chassis.

Is this the first time this has been done on a national tour? Could we see a driver in a Kryptonite car next year?
    I'm pretty sure Rayburn has given frames away to series champs before. Like this one, don't think the winner will run it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I'm pretty sure Rayburn has given frames away to series champs before. Like this one, don't think the winner will run it.
    It just seems like this is Freddie's / Kryptonite's attempt to put a car on a national tour full time.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

The winner is just going to sell it. If they have enough worn out pcs they'll pc it together and make a few dollars

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    It just seems like this is Freddie's / Kryptonite's attempt to put a car on a national tour full time.
    Imo, it's just marketing. He knows the guys running the car he bought to copy aren't going to run his car. It's unlikely a national team will run one unless he builds a national team. There's just no reason to do it in the world top tier LM racing has become.

It's become a sport where if you don't have the right chassis, with the right shocks, with the right engine, with the right decals, you don't even have confidence to take it to the track.

It's all ridiculous, but it's way easier for most people to buy everything someone tells them they need to have. No one wants to figure it out for themselves.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 02-26-2023 at 06:37 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I remember when Kevin Weaver won the UMP national championship. He also won a chassis. I don’t remember which brand.

The Lucas champ is probably going to be either the Longhorn house car or the Rocket house car. I know the idea is to get a Kryptonite on tour. This ain’t it, though. The best way to make that happen would be to float some cars to one of the dudes running for WoO ROY in 2024. They’re about the only guys that tour that aren’t married to a particular chassis.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Most of these deals usually have stipulations tied to them like you buy all the components and the chassis is free. I see it as a cheap way for Freddie to put his name out their with lucas. Odds are the team that wins doesn't care a little bit about any of those contingencies so he'll never have to pay out on it even if it is no strings attached. But if it is he builds a chassis gives it away and writes it off. Good Buisness move in my opinion no matter how it plays out