FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

February 28, 2023

Vidalia Powersports Partners with Spring Nationals Series; Pit Bike Given Away to Champion!

(BRASSTOWN, NORTH CAROLINA) With the start of the 2023 Schaeffer’s Oil Spring Nationals Series presented by Coltman Farms Racing and fueled by Sunoco season only days away, Vidalia Powersports has joined the sponsor lineup and will sweeten the pot for the miniseries Champion. Following the Spring Nationals finale on Sunday, May 28 at Duck River Raceway Park in Wheel, Tennessee, the Champion will not only receive a $10,053 check for winning the title, but will also be the recipient of a brand-new 110cc Honda Pit Bike - courtesy of Vidalia Powersports. The Pit Bike, valued at an estimated $3,800, will be on display at the series trailer in the pit area at each Spring Nationals event this season.

Vidalia Powersports, which is owned by racer Jimmy Sharpe, Jr., is a division of Vidalia Motorsports and is located at 101 Old Dairy Road in Ailey, Georgia. Vidalia Powersports is your one-stop shop in Southeast Georgia for the best deals and service on ATV’s, Side-by-Side UTV’s, Pit Bikes, Trailers, Golf Carts, Zero Turn Mowers, Automobiles, Recreation Vehicles, Storage Buildings, and so much more. They also sell aftermarket parts with a full warranty and installation.

If you’re in the Vidalia, Georgia area, stop in and see their inventory first-hand or log onto their website at www.vmspowersports.com. Vidalia Powersports is also on Facebook and Instagram at @VidaliaMotorsports.

“I’m excited to partner with the Schaeffer’s Oil Spring Nationals Series and look forward to doing the same with the Southern Nationals Series this summer,” exclaimed Jimmy Sharpe, Jr. today via telephone. “Ray (Cook) does a great job with both of his tours and I’ve always enjoyed racing with him as much as my work schedule will allow. We will be racing at Swainsboro and Senoia this weekend and I’ll bring the Honda Pit Bike to put on display. I’m just trying to help the racers out as much as I can and I think it’s a pretty cool deal to offer a new 110cc Pit Bike - through Vidalia Powersports - to the Spring Nationals Champion!”

The tenth edition of the Schaeffer’s Oil Spring Nationals Series presented by Coltman Farms Racing and fueled by Sunoco is scheduled to kick off in a big way over the upcoming March 3-4 weekend in the Peach State. A pair of $10,053 first place prizes are up for grabs for the series competitors on Friday night at Swainsboro Raceway in Swainsboro, Georgia and on Saturday evening at Senoia Raceway in Senoia, Georgia. More information on the season-opening doubleheader can be found online at www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com.

2023 Schaeffer’s Oil Spring Nationals Series Schedule:
Friday, March 3 | Swainsboro Raceway, Swainsboro, GA | $10,053 to win
Saturday, March 4 | Senoia Raceway, Senoia, GA | $10,053 to win
Friday, March 10 | North Georgia Speedway, Chatsworth, GA | $7,553 to win
Saturday, March 11 | 411 Motor Speedway, Seymour, TN | $15,000 to win
Friday, March 31 | Buckshot Speedway, Clanton, AL | $7,553 to win
Saturday, April 1 | East AL Motor Speedway, Phenix City, AL | $10,053 to win
Friday, April 7 | Wythe Raceway, Rural Retreat, VA | $10,053 to win
Saturday, April 8 | Tazewell Speedway, Tazewell, TN | $21,000 to win
Thursday, April 27 | Crossville Speedway, Crossville, TN | $7,553 to win
Friday, April 28 | Lake Cumberland Speedway, Burnside, KY | $7,553 to win
Saturday, April 29 | Clarksville Speedway, Clarksville, TN | $10,053 to win
Friday, May 5 | Tri-County Race Track, Brasstown, NC | $7,553 to win
Saturday, May 6 | Rome Speedway, Rome, GA | $10,053 to win
Friday, May 26 | I-75 Raceway, Sweetwater, TN | $7,553 to win
Saturday, May 27 | Boyd's Speedway, Ringgold, GA | $10,053 to win
Sunday, May 28 | Duck River Raceway Park, Wheel, TN | $10,053 to win
* All races to be shown LIVE on FloRacing

For more information on the Schaeffer’s Oil Spring Nationals Series presented by Coltman Farms Racing and fueled by Sunoco Race Fuels, please point your Internet browser to www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com or feel free to call series promoter Ray Cook at 828-360-5353. You can also follow us across social media platforms on facebook.com/southernnationalsseries and on Twitter @sonationals.

The Spring Nationals Series would like to thank all of our marketing partners including: Schaeffer’s Oil & Specialized Lubricants, Coltman Farms Racing, Sunoco Race Fuels, American Race Tires, Delph Communications, E-Z-GO, Vidalia Powersports, Arizona Sport Shirts, Capital Race Cars, Collins Signs, DirtCarLift.com, DirtonDirt.com, FK Rod Ends, Hoosier Racing Tire, MasterSbilt Race Cars, SFP Performance Systems, The Joie of Seating, The Steering Buddy, Vic Hill Racing Engines, and Wiles Driveshafts.

About Schaeffer’s Oil & Specialized Lubricants:
Schaeffer's Specialized Lubricants: synthetic motor oils, hydraulic fluids, and diesel fuel additives have achieved a world-class reputation for improving engine performance and fuel economy, but their diverse product line includes all types of industrial lubricants, industrial greases, and industrial oils as well as specialty items like their chain lubes and degreasers. Founded in 1839, their philosophy is to provide advanced lubricants for improved performance, reliability, and fuel economy. Learn more or find a rep near you at www.SchaefferOil.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com