Default Late Model Mark…Question for you

My wife and I are making the trip down to TST from Indiana for the WOO show in April. Gonna meet some friends from LaGrange, GA that have never been to a dirt track so hoping to create some new fans.
    Anyway, was wondering if there would be reserved seating available and, if so, when would they go up for purchase?
    Looking forward to this trip. I have been to TST once but it was many moons ago. My wife has never been so she’s looking forward, too.
    Thanks in advance for any info.

I dont think mark comes on here every day , but talladega is my home track and as far as I know , they have never had reserved seating , but you really dont need them , any where you sit is a good seat , pit side in turn two is my favorite ....

Thank you, fastford, for the info. I wasn't necessarily hoping to get really good seats. I was just hoping to be able to secure some seats. I figured, with the Cup series being at the big track on Sunday, that a lot of the people in town for that would migrate across the street on Friday and Saturday.

they do , not as much as in the past though , if you will get there a bit early , you can stake you out a spot about any where you want , if I sit on spectator side , I like midways to turn one , pit side , toward turn three is best and usually way less dust , but like I said , really no bad seats , hope yall enjoy your self ......

Sorry it took so long. I would just get there when the gates open and you will be good. If you sit on the main straight I would recommend right of the tower with a lawn chair on the top row, gotta be quick on that one. If you go into the pits any seat on the back straight is good, higher up the better.

There will be a good amount of merchandise and food vendors. Nascar weekend has a great vibe to it with all the campgrounds and the big race. Say hi to me, usually before the races I am talking to folks with the mic. Just look for the dude in the TST shirt, either Friday or Saturday.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Thank you, fastford and Late Model Mark, for the help. It is about a 7 hour drive from my house to the track so we will be leaving around 6AM or so to head that way. Probably hit our motel in Birmingham on the way to get checked in then head toward the track to get set up.
    I will definitely look for you, Mark, and say howdy from the Hoosier state.
    Thank you, again, for your help. Look forward to meeting you and a great weekend of racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    Sorry it took so long. I would just get there when the gates open and you will be good. If you sit on the main straight I would recommend right of the tower with a lawn chair on the top row, gotta be quick on that one. If you go into the pits any seat on the back straight is good, higher up the better.

There will be a good amount of merchandise and food vendors. Nascar weekend has a great vibe to it with all the campgrounds and the big race. Say hi to me, usually before the races I am talking to folks with the mic. Just look for the dude in the TST shirt, either Friday or Saturday.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer
    I remember the orange shirt @ Bakersfield!