Default Jan. 6th News!!!

“BREAKING: Internal Memo Reveals Capitol Police Were Warned BLM from Baltimore Was Bussing in Rioters Disguised as Trump Supporters on Jan. 6”

Here's more from investigative reporter Paul Sperry:

“BLM/Antifa will wear MAGA hats, wear camo, and attempt to blend in with MAGA crowd” so violence will be blamed on Trump supporters attending the Trump rally.

Patriot, both you and I know what BLM and Antifa are. It's a leftist terrorist group that destroys everything in their path.

It was known to the Capitol Police that these violent leftist agitators would infiltrate the rally disguised as loyal supporters of Trump, and that they would cause serious trouble!

It was known, but BLM and Antifa members haven't been jailed.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Time for SS's "factual" videos from CNN to prove you wrong! lol

Or crooksandliars.com to debunk us all!!!!!

˜¨¨★ª"˜¨¨¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★Thank you! ★ ★ ★ All Good! ★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¨¨˜"ª★¨¨
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-09-2023 at 04:03 PM.

Police taking tresspassers on a tour. A dead officer walking around. People praying. No guns. No killing going on. No insurrection happening

Anytime I read or hear any coverage of J6 which refers to it as an "insurrection" I quit. I quit reading, I tune out, I just quit.

For sure, there was a demonstration that broke into a riot. I wish it would have never happened because of what the left has tried to do with J6 and made this their holiest of all their holy days - if it is possible for a godless communist to have a holy day.

The J6 hearings were a sham, a show. They were edited and presented in a slanted format. This is what is driving them crazy about Tucker Carlson showing the unedited footage. It further exposes them. For those charged for their actions during J6 they do have rights. They have the same rights as the 23 charged outside of Atlanta last week. They have the same rights as anyone who was maybe charged during the 2020 summer of love mostly peaceful but sometimes fiery protests after Saint George Floyd died. We have rule of law and due process of law. These unedited videos are showing us that many were possibly denied their due process.

There are words and phrases like; the Brady Rule, exculpatory evidence, and discovery. If there are people languishing in jail for simple trespassing and political persecution and they were denied the information that would have proved they didn't deserve the level of charging or incarceration leveled on them, that is very very wrong. If there are people who did actual damage and caused harm to others, they deserve to be punished. They deserve to be punished in a like and similar fashion which is commensurate with any other citizen of this country in a like and similar situation. But when the left controlled the Congress and the narrative they needed the gaslighting to continue.

The other thing that is driving them crazy is they know that after spending over $3.5 million on their "production" of the J6 hearings, the viewership of people watching Tucker Carlson expose them will be much higher. Thanks to Tucker Carlson and his production team. Thanks to Julie Kelly as she's been on this from the beginning. People should read her work. Thanks to Nick Searcy, he made a film about this. Thanks Kevin McCarthy. The people deserve transparency.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Exactly  Morgs got it right

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Anytime I read or hear any coverage of J6 which refers to it as an "insurrection" I quit. I quit reading, I tune out, I just quit.

For sure, there was a demonstration that broke into a riot. I wish it would have never happened because of what the left has tried to do with J6 and made this their holiest of all their holy days - if it is possible for a godless communist to have a holy day.

The J6 hearings were a sham, a show. They were edited and presented in a slanted format. This is what is driving them crazy about Tucker Carlson showing the unedited footage. It further exposes them. For those charged for their actions during J6 they do have rights. They have the same rights as the 23 charged outside of Atlanta last week. They have the same rights as anyone who was maybe charged during the 2020 summer of love mostly peaceful but sometimes fiery protests after Saint George Floyd died. We have rule of law and due process of law. These unedited videos are showing us that many were possibly denied their due process.

There are words and phrases like; the Brady Rule, exculpatory evidence, and discovery. If there are people languishing in jail for simple trespassing and political persecution and they were denied the information that would have proved they didn't deserve the level of charging or incarceration leveled on them, that is very very wrong. If there are people who did actual damage and caused harm to others, they deserve to be punished. They deserve to be punished in a like and similar fashion which is commensurate with any other citizen of this country in a like and similar situation. But when the left controlled the Congress and the narrative they needed the gaslighting to continue.

The other thing that is driving them crazy is they know that after spending over $3.5 million on their "production" of the J6 hearings, the viewership of people watching Tucker Carlson expose them will be much higher. Thanks to Tucker Carlson and his production team. Thanks to Julie Kelly as she's been on this from the beginning. People should read her work. Thanks to Nick Searcy, he made a film about this. Thanks Kevin McCarthy. The people deserve transparency.
    It is RIDICULOUS what the Democrats have become . The sh!t show they put on was Obsurd . I am sick of what the politicians are doing to this country and the people . STEALING from us and giving it away for what ever they need . This whole show was about trying to hide the truth of their crooked ways , that they are standing for the so called ( BULLS!T DEMOCRACY ) . Some how the Criminals have to be held accountable . But with so much
    criminal weaponizing of our law Agency's , I don't never see it happing .

Well it appears Murdock and FOX News heads have called a halt on Carlson showing Jan 6 videos. Afterall Chuck You Schumer was crying a river about it along with the rest of the Commies and Globalists, who don't want truths exposed!!!

At least McConnell got some Karma!

Meanwhile a man who posted innocent memes about Hillary during the 2016 elections is actually facing ten years in prison for posting memes.... Just UNREAL and if he goes to jail then the government control will be almost total.

The accuser is not even allowed to be known!

Someone accuses you of something and you go to jail and don't even know who brought charges on you??? I thought this was the USA!! Not China...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-10-2023 at 02:18 PM.