Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Let's not forget the BEST opportunity! A certain long haired hippy took THE BEST truck in the field and finished about last with it!! It's been several years, but it set dirt racers back a lot on the Nascar stage! What could have been!
    That’s because he unhooked the sway bar and was told not to. It messed up the set up. He even admitted it.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Just shows Scott was great on dirt, no one can deny that, out of his element he was terrible. Everyone had high hopes kinser was going to succeed when he got the Bernstein cup ride. That was a second class team, kinser was a lot better than what that team could deliver. It's going to be the same when JD gets his chance. No one can deny there are very few cup teams that are elite, the rest are also-rans. JD is in a team car that has no chance of winning or a good showing.
    Dirt You may be right but he will have a great time and he can just enjoy the moment.

JD is good. Very good.

actually in the dale jr download interview, he claimed the truck was faster with it unhooked but the truck owner sabotaged him so he didn't make the other team trucks look bad. How delusional can a guy be.

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    actually in the dale jr download interview, he claimed the truck was faster with it unhooked but the truck owner sabotaged him so he didn't make the other team trucks look bad. How delusional can a guy be.
    Bloomquist has always had excuses. He's my favorite driver, but when he didn't win or run well it was usually because "something" went wrong. I remember back in about 94 or 95 at Kingsport, Scott was out to lunch. Couldn't stay out of the way. Got lapped early....well a week or 2 later the HAT was in TN again and I was at the souvenir van talking to Don about the Kingsport race. I asked if Scott was having engine problems or what the deal was. The story was that someone got back there and messed with Scott's car and screwed up the set-up so bad that no matter what changes they made, it just wouldn't get any better. Now this was in the BWRC days, and I highly doubt they left the car alone long enough for anybody to get back there and screwing around with it. It was then that I started taking Scott's excuses with a grain of salt.

Did Davenport pay for that ride? Everyone always talks about hte highest levels are pay to play and JD made more money last year than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Did Davenport pay for that ride? Everyone always talks about hte highest levels are pay to play and JD made more money last year than ever.
    Someone paid. That's a guarantee.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I thought I heard Nutrien Ag had something to do with him getting this ride. Don't quote me on that. so that would be the money part and that makes sense to me since they do sponsor his late Model ride and I believe they're a sponsor on the cup cars for Kaulig Racing Team

GOOD LUCK jd!
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    GOOD LUCK jd!
    now you've done it, fifi! ya jinxed him lol.