Thumbs up Tyler Carpenter back in a NASCAR Truck for Niece Motorsports at Bristol

Tyler Carpenter back in a NASCAR Truck for Niece Motorsports at Bristol

http://niecemotorsports.com/tyler-ca...cle-logistics/
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Good for him!

He should team up with Charlie Mefford......the Prince of Pit Lizards!

ty carp is what, why?

A nobody, that nobody cares about.

Your wife must like some tyler carpenter for you to have such disdain over any latemodel driver showing casing skills against nascar world. Are you this upset with Larson saying nigger on i-racing? You must certainly hate all the beer drinking racers before this and the illegal money that funded some cars over the decade's!

Not everyone evil, not everyone saint's, majority fall in middle and that middle made up of many mistakes that they've become better people from.........but apparently your the judge jury executioner Jesus christ

Jim, if your meaning me ? That sh*t show with him and his baby's momma was a f*ck in joke. I don't care if the a hole never races again. He was the little guy that I used to root for, dirt racing doesn't have any soap opera's, those 2 sure tried.

Yep, totally referred to you. What's his personal life got anything to do with driving talent? I'm gonna guess with words baby momma your younger like 30s or less. Racing been full of less than perfect people since it started, get used to it and enjoy for what it is. Your beloved shade has had some I'm sure thru the years.

Just little FYI, dirt racing been a soap opera for moons. Somebody always rumored to be poking somebody's other or somebody always taking somebody out on purpose and etc. I don't know tyler carpenter, my opinion originally formed from here, then seen race more and gathered another opinion. I seen him at like 14 or 15 think was in alms show at midway. Pulled in on open trailer pulled by older pickup. Didn't look like much but kid wheeled it to i think top 6, meanwhile we couldn't figure out how to get bite on surface. Give credit where do. You ain't gotta be great individual, but in racecar I wanna see a real racer. Since that I have been few events he's been at and general consensus is he's never at car cause he's out trying to help others on their cars.

I'm 72 lol we no how to respect. We teach are children that to get anywhere in your life you have to want it and work your tail off if need be. My generation doesn't get on social media to tell the world about my life outside of something that is not what I'll be doing into retirement. You still waiting on your next government check I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I'm 72 lol we no how to respect. We teach are children that to get anywhere in your life you have to want it and work your tail off if need be. My generation doesn't get on social media to tell the world about my life outside of something that is not what I'll be doing into retirement. You still waiting on your next government check I'm guessing.
    Did I miss Tyler on social media talking about his relationship?

Nope, working to ensure yours comes monthly haha. Delete fb, you'll enjoy life better. All I know is what read here and links to fb and none of that pertains to his driving abilities.

I like the inner chip on his shoulder, I think that drives him/them……the whole underdog thing is appealing especially when he backs it up on the track.

The drama part nobody makes excuses for, as crazy as some of it is they all own it somehow…no problem there either. Rock on in West Virginia.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????