Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by In The Gas View Post
    Definitely the right call to not reschedule at Brownstown. Track would have been way to fast for the drivers to handle.

LOL, that sure wouldn't do at all. It might spoil the fans with some reality!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Am I missing something or are there no Late Model races on Flo or DoD?

I noticed that...very rare for a Friday night. It looks like FLO has paired down their schedule from just a few years ago. I used to enjoy watching a race from an obscure track that I only read about. Sometimes even with Chet Christner on the call.

Not much racing anywhere this week

Sure nothing going on out here either. Our Tri State Pro Stock Challenge season opener at Stockton got weathered out as did the Mini Gold Cup for the 410s at Chico, regular show at Petaluma, ditto Antioch, Tulare's big Larson/Sweet/Copeland's promoted big Sprint car show and about every other track in Ca. March is seldom kind to racers out here and one of these days they'll give up on even trying. Glad we didn't kill ourselves trying to get the newest car ready. We're close but, thankfully, Stockton's promoter saw the writing on the wall and cancelled it last week.

Brownstown promoter probably happy. Half the town was at Indianapolis Southport High School this morning for their semi-state basketball game. After winning, the entire town is probably coming back tonight for their 8pm game.

No races should be scheduled in the midwest in March.

Ironically, last Saturday, March 11th, Indiana's Paragon Speedway had a $10,000 to win non-wing sprint car show and got it in. Great crowd of course. Promoters really gamble with any March dates.