Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

True….but Bobby wins despite all that. Winger, meh…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm not sure I have ever seen Bobby go after someone out of the car. Have you? I'm sure if Bobby does what Winger has been doing yes a owner may never hire him.
    the out of control part is where my question to you was. no, never seen bobby get out and attack anyone. its his on track control (or the lack of) could have a big affect on him with an owner not putting up with it. right?

Winger has had beef with pretty much everybody, and ran into somebody just as unhinged as he is.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

this winger kid is a strait up dumbsas! bobby's not stupid.

Winger is definitely a wing nut

We appreciate the revenue from dumb tourists!

Thanks for visiting!

On track winger was playing well. GR plows into the LR of winger twice and winger did not go after him. Why he went nuts once he got to the pits is another story. Did they see how bad the car was damaged and he went off his rocker ? Maybe. They did show a shot of GR car with the front plastic off and a crew guy standing there in obvious disappointment. Kudos to the guys in blue, all involved are deserving for whatever they get.

Winger was still in second at the time. My guess is he still hoped he had a chance, and saved retaliation for the pits.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    the out of control part is where my question to you was. no, never seen bobby get out and attack anyone. its his on track control (or the lack of) could have a big affect on him with an owner not putting up with it. right?
    If Bobby goes out there and continues to run people over to win yes it might affect him with a potential car owner.

But, with some Bobby can go out there and has a racing incident and some want to make it out like he went out and just slammed the guy Right?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    On track winger was playing well. GR plows into the LR of winger twice and winger did not go after him. Why he went nuts once he got to the pits is another story. Did they see how bad the car was damaged and he went off his rocker ? Maybe. They did show a shot of GR car with the front plastic off and a crew guy standing there in obvious disappointment. Kudos to the guys in blue, all involved are deserving for whatever they get.
    I agree with everything you said here

Bottom line……nothing that happened under green justified what GR did to Winger. And nothing that happened on track justified what happened in the pits. A lot of wrongs don’t make a right.

If Bobby goes out there and continues to run people over to win yes it might affect him with a potential car owner.

But, with some Bobby can go out there and has a racing incident and some want to make it out like he went out and just slammed the guy Right?
    i've never read where he did if didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    yep

I agree with everything you said here
    ... and yep.

your honesty here will get you a double gold star too, kid. ill put in a good word to CW for ya.............

The most shocking thing from the whole story is the fact that GR Smith has a merch guy.

They will get the charges dropped down in Gary's case as well. Especially if he's never been in trouble before. GR Smith is a loose cannon in my opinion. Watched him one night during Speedweeks and he was going off on the crew one night in the infield. He can't drive a a race car to save his life. Ashton is just another hot head as well. His days for driving for someone in my opinion will be coming to an end at some point. He just can't control himself.
    If the judge sees how they acted at I75 and the driver still strapped in ,might not be as easy to drop the charges.

Man, Gary Winger’s kid has ruined his dads life. He used to be a well respected member of the dirt late model world. Can’t blame him for confronting GR, just wish the police and judges weren’t involved. You used to be able to settle things like men

He allegedly walked into GR's hauler and attacked GR with a hammer. Police and judges should be involved.

It would be alright if they would settle it like men with just fists but when you bring a weapon in such as a hammer or anything then the cops need to be involved. The only thing with GR Smith is at least he is wasting his own money but with WingNut he keeps wrecking other people's cars and wasting their money.

Both are crazy on the track. Sidenote question. Why is Winger's nickname Air Force?