Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    He allegedly walked into GR's hauler and attacked GR with a hammer. Police and judges should be involved.
    There will be a thousand different versions of what happened so can’t say 100% with surety this is correct but it makes sense. I heard it was GR’s hammer Gary whooped him with and that was the reason for the burglary charge was him entering GR’a trailer and picking up the hammer and playing whack a mole. Also the reason for the stitches above Gary’s eye in the mugshot was GR jumped up after Gary whooped him and shoved him out the door and he fell and hit his head on the pit lift. Ashton thought they’d whooped the p!ss out of Gary when he seen Gary’s head busted and that was reason he went after the merch guy. Don’t know if this is the truth or BS or somewhere in the middle. This come from a crew member of a team that had a front row seat to the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    your honesty here will get you a double gold star too, kid. ill put in a good word to CW for ya.............

Please don't do me any favors lol........................................

WHAT about charges against the 2 car for assault with a vehicle?

I know none of these people but from watching the race what the 2 car did it would be very hard to take when a driver got back to the pits..I know you winger haters want to bash but that was bs dished out by the 2 car in the feature...

Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    If the judge sees how they acted at I75 and the driver still strapped in ,might not be as easy to drop the charges.
    Yeah I'm not saying they would drop charges but, the may get pleaded down to a lesser charge and then again they may not.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Please don't do me any favors lol........................................
    ah, ok, but its no problem. really.......

Gary Winger has been a loose cannon his entire racing career. He was an idiot when he was Mad Dog Mark Miners crew chief.

I know his shock businesses is his own but does he work for Integra shocks somehow? He’s definitely not good advertising for them if he does.

Ashton has talent no doubt but with his actions and drama his days of getting a ride are probably done.

Ashton and Cody Mallory would be great together!

GR should be DQ'd from the event, suspended and fined. Police will enforce the laws. Team owner is responsible for the conduct of team members and could be fined/suspended as well.
    From a car owners perspective, not a good showing from the team members. DQ'd for being light Friday night and arrested the following night.
    Last edited by gorj; 03-12-2023 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    The most shocking thing from the whole story is the fact that GR Smith has a merch guy.
    The most overlooked (hilarious) thread on this post...along with BBQ's trailer court analogy.

Winger deserved to get hit. He deserved to get hot twice. GR just didn’t do a good enough job of hitting Winger in my opinion. It was way too early in the race to pull a slide job like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah I'm not saying they would drop charges but, the may get pleaded down to a lesser charge and then again they may not.
    Santa Rosa is a pretty tough Florida county. Somebody there said "Come here for vacation and leave on probation."

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Both are crazy on the track. Sidenote question. Why is Winger's nickname Air Force?
    Because he drives his car like an injured fighter jet and it normally ends up at a crash site?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I would like to know how Austin Kirkpatrick and Payton Freeman feel now after seeing this? It was Austin's car he decided to turn into a bulldozer.

Quote Originally Posted by knot View Post
    Santa Rosa is a pretty tough Florida county. Somebody there said "Come here for vacation and leave on probation."
    That was HTF's dad. Also known as DirtDaddy. He's pretty dry...

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I would like to know how Austin Kirkpatrick and Payton Freeman feel now after seeing this? It was Austin's car he decided to turn into a bulldozer.
    Oh lord. Yes. I’d be pissed

There’s a reason GR can never keep a driver. This incident was bound to happen, both weapons on the track, but i believe GR started this one.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    AK drives his own chassis and GR drives a longhorn. Just both cars have same number and graphics

I’m not a fan of either guy, but gr hit Ashton on the first lap and he Ashton gave it back with the slider. Neither have room to talk as they’re both wrecking balls

Quote Originally Posted by gb81racing View Post
    AK drives his own chassis and GR drives a longhorn. Just both cars have same number and graphics
    I think there was a deal between Austin and GR for Austin to drive one of GR's cars a few times??

While I usually dont have a problem with paybacks, this is gotta stop before someone gets hurt or killed!

Usually its the driver that needs a timeout, but in this case, the dad def does! Hes a loose cannon, err wing!

I saw this somewhere.........GR, "great retaliation"! sarcasm of course!