Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default News report with more details (Winger-Smith)

Wingers done did gone nuts

Busting up into someone else’s hauler uninvited is a terrible idea in 2023. That could have turned out very very bad. Dumb move by the dad, sorry.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

" Loose Wingnuts Go Crazy at Southern Raceway" Wingnut disappears but is quickly found inside the trailer beating GR with a hammer.

Man some of you are really full of hatred towards winger that you totalyblinded.all the on track drama was 100 percent meleon head gr smiths fault..He should have been arrested for his actions.That was assault with a deadly weapon.What about all those nuts that have ran over people in crowds?where are they?He needed that melon head hit Gallagher style!Look you can walk up and kick some dogs and they cow down or run off some will bite the hell out of you The wingers bite.Both times I saw this happen winger was ran over.The other drivers dished it out and got it back! Smith has had other deals Soo don't get on here making it one sided as for the cops you did a terrible job because the main culprit walked away free!one more should have left in hand cuffs!
    Last edited by crownman25; 03-14-2023 at 01:18 AM.

That slidejob was complete nonsense at that point in the race

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    Man some of you are really full of hatred towards winger that you totalyblinded.all the on track drama was 100 percent meleon head gr smiths fault..He should have been arrested for his actions.That was assault with a deadly weapon.What about all those nuts that have ran over people in crowds?where are they?He needed that melon head hit Gallagher style!Look you can walk up and kick some dogs and they cow down or run off some will bite the hell out of you The wingers bite.Both times I saw this happen winger was ran over.The other drivers dished it out and got it back! Smith has had other deals Soo don't get on here making it one sided as for the cops you did a terrible job because the main culprit walked away free!one more should have left in hand cuffs!
    Why was the track officials not on the scene and why was GR not DQ-ed for both nights or for ever at this track?

Only thing on sided about it is Dad busting up in someone’s hauler unannounced……..GR and Ashton both share responsibility for the on track nonsense.
    Ashton for doing Ashton stuff and GR for doing GR stuff, nothing abnormal there.

Dads lucky he didn’t come out in worse shape than he did for doing what he did.

rafy boy what was un called for was gr taking wingers left side off going into the first turn then hitting three times after that.I dont no who you are but you sure have hate towards winger,anyone can see this,Wingers slide job totally cleared gr..I remember a few years back a certain driver rammed another driver at a woo race, everyone was crying about his actions with his race car.Where are yall now?Winger is kinda like politics and trump no matter the circumstance he gets the blame...If drivers do not stand there ground you would have these same deals happen every week yes you have to have the fear factor that your gonna get your azz kicked if you do things like this and the fear factor of getting put in jail .Fights are gonna happen they always have and always will......

Just my 2 cents.... I have absolutely no bias towards either driver. I've loosely followed both drivers but pretty much through DoD, YouTube videos or this forum. Never met either driver personally but I've definitely been aware of both drivers history of "over-aggressiveness". Like many, I've watched the race replay multiple times. It's extremely clear to me that GR basically doored Ashton in turn one on the FIRST lap. It was too aggressive (bordering on dirty driving to me) and most drivers would be pissed. Then Ashton's slide job in 3 and 4 (again, to me) looked more like payback, and most drivers in GR's position should realize that (you drive me how I'll drive you). Ashton did the SAME slide job to Joiner the night before, and although Joiner was clearly pissed, he didn't retaliate. What GR did after the caution is a reflection of his character just as much as what the Wingers did in the pits (both wrong and BOTH should be criminal). Seeing the over-reaction of both parties to a not uncommon racing incident tells me there MUST be something deeper there than most of us know about. In the end, my totally unbiased opinion is that merch guy and Ashton don't deserve any charges.....but GR should face criminal charges for what he did on the track IF Gary is criminally charged for what he did in retaliation. Just my own opinion.

rafy boy what was un called for was gr taking wingers left side off going into the first turn then hitting three times after that.I dont no who you are but you sure have hate towards winger,anyone can see this,Wingers slide job totally cleared gr..I remember a few years back a certain driver rammed another driver at a woo race, everyone was crying about his actions with his race car.Where are yall now?Winger is kinda like politics and trump no matter the circumstance he gets the blame...If drivers do not stand there ground you would have these same deals happen every week yes you have to have the fear factor that your gonna get your azz kicked if you do things like this and the fear factor of getting put in jail .Fights are gonna happen they always have and always will......

You’re seriously trying to justify beating somebody with hammer?

And you’re also trying to call people biased.

You don’t understand irony, like, at all.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by racingumpire View Post
    Why was the track officials not on the scene and why was GR not DQ-ed for both nights or for ever at this track?
    Very good question . I agree 💯 %

The Winger's are rapidly becoming in not already the generic version of the Pierce's in the south.

Quote Originally Posted by racingumpire View Post
    Erb wasn't DQ-ed the prior night for his on track actions. He was suspended for 6 months or a year cant remember which one. Why would this warrant a life time suspension? I wonder if the SAS suspense anybody for this?

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    The Winger's are rapidly becoming in not already the generic version of the Pierce's in the south.
    there are stupid people no matter, north and south.

From my point of view and I don't know anything about these 2 except winger seems to be involved quite a bit with other driver's being pissed off at him, Smith I know zero about. The winger slider that early would piss me off certainly, but I would have kept my cool and still try to win that 10 grand. In my opinion Smith ran out of talent when he spun himself, absolutely ridiculous what he done on the caution flag especially 3 times. Smith would definitely get his ass kicked but not with a hammer. Follow him somewhere away from the race track and split his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) wig with your fist, not a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) weapon. From my view point they both acted like ass clowns that night.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Except the pierces win a lot……the wingers, not so much.

Advantage, the pierces by a school bus.

And for the record, I’ve said publicly that I don’t mind Ashton being aggressive as long as he doesn’t mind someone doing the same to him and other than the mcarter incident he seems ok with settling things on the track.

Not sure what Dad was thinking, but that was stupid to even think that whole hammer attack was going to work in his favor.

What happened to the hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    What happened to the hammer?
    Probably shattered when it hit GR’s hard @ss head