Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would have doored Winger hard after that but I would not have ruined my car and a chance to win the race. As a driver you can’t let someone slide job you like that early in the race. You have to stand up for yourself. GR just didn’t do a good job of that.

GRleaned on the 12 the previous lap. In this case the slide job by Winger was warranted and GR should have been expecting it. Winger pulled the same slider in the same spot on the 10 Friday night and I thought that one was BS but he did cross the finish line first.

I was shocked to see GR Smith has a tshirt trailer. Who is buying that many of his shirts that he can afford such a thing?

The trailer was more than likely for Freeman's stuff. Glad to see him bail on the sh!t show

it was galaghers hammer.That watermelon smashing hammer...

raft boy we must not have watched the same race..the 2 car hit winger first then 3 more times after that 2 intentionally under caution the 12 car never touched gr I see those sliders everyweek at woo lucas oil races.I know you are from the south and must not never see a slide job..I know you dont like winger but just be honest with this and not blinded with hatred...Yes winger both of them screwed up in the pits!!!!!!!!