Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    So what you're saying is there may be a blue (and red) light special at the Team GR merchandise trailer?

......maybe 75% off?
    Best i can do is 12% off

Sounds like too stiff pemalties. The sanctioning body should be doing more to keep both drivers racing with them. The fans loose out when drivers are too heavily penalized. Race drivers running into another car with their race car is not using their race car as a weapon. Nowdays racers have all kinds of safety equipment tp prevent injury to the driver.

That whole “ car as a weapon” chatter is nonsense……if he ran down a fan, an official etc. on purpose then yes…a weapon.

He pit maneuvered a well suited ,helmeted protected guy strapped into one of the safest purpose built race cars on earth…..weapon is a huge stretch here…..stupid is not though and if that were a crime they would all still be in jail.

Well said bbq!

Gary should be the Winger banned! Attacking someone with a hammer is a serious crime! That dude's temper is outa control!

He just hasn’t run up on somebody yet with a worse temper……but chances are he will. And it will take care of itself.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Where is Jeff Mathew’s in all this? Has he made a statement or comment? He and Ashton still good?

He’s probably loving it! He owns several tattoo/piercing stores in Florida and runs with some questionable people. Probably right up his ally?

That’s awesome…..I guess? I do like to watch Ashton race, not gonna lie.

Like someone else mentioned, a southern version of a very fast circus.

Ashton’s mom could give Angie Pierce a run for her money!

Have they put out the gr smith tshirt burning bonfire video yet? I don’t recall if Ashton and Bobby have ever been in the same zip code on a racetrack.
    Have they ever raced each other or been close enough to enjoy each other’s slider menu?

That would be fun to watch!

Couple years ago, Pierce and Winger both ran the Summernationals. Can't remember any drama surprisingly.
    8/13/16

Winger advertising some new merchandise on his FB page (no F bombs though) so Mathew's must be content for now.

Pretty sure Gene Farmer owns the tattoo shops, Matthews may be a partner though!

I read somewhere that Matthews is going through some marital issues, so his mind maybe elsewhere!

Jeffs real easy to talk to and an absolute professional. Hes done very well for himself so Im sure the negative publicity isnt to his liking!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Couple years ago, Pierce and Winger both ran the Summernationals. Can't remember any drama surprisingly.
    And they actually had some good racing between themselves if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I don't remember any incidents either. I got the impression at the time, that Winger is pretty good on rough Tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    I don't remember any incidents either. I got the impression at the time, that Winger is pretty good on rough Tracks.
    I believe Winger won 4 races on that tour.