Bryce Norris Ready for World of Outlaws Debut Down South
Weekend’s Action Includes Visits to TST and The Mag

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (03/24/23) – Bryce Norris will have a dream come true this weekend. The 16-year-old Indiana racer is preparing to enter the first World of Outlaws (WoO) NOS Energy Sprint Car event of his young career.

In the crosshairs for the driver of the Platinum Lawn Care No. 37 Norris Racing / Russ Fisher Truck Parts Sprinter are a pair of southern tracks. On Friday night the team rolls into the legendary Talladega Short Track (Eastaboga, Ala.) before tentatively traveling west on Saturday to Johnny Stokes’ Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Miss.). Both events post a $10,000 top prize.

“Every driver dreams of the opportunity to race with the best Sprint Car racers on the planet, and with me recently turning 16, I now get to do it. It’s obviously going to be a challenge entering my first Outlaws events at tracks I’ve never seen, but I’m grateful for the opportunity,” Norris shared. “We’re definitely planning on Talladega (Short Track) on Friday night. My dad has to be back in Indianapolis by 6 a.m. on Sunday, so we are trying to work out the logistics to also race Magnolia (Motor Speedway) on Saturday night.”

Bryce concluded with a sly joke directed toward his mom.

“Hopefully this is the first of many Outlaws events I get to race, and if I can just get my mom to home school me I could do this more often.”

For more information on the weekend, please visit www.WoOSprint.com.

While Mother Nature has wreaked havoc with his early season plans, Bryce already has two events under his belt in 2023. He opened the season at Devil’s Bowl Speedway (Mesquite, Texas) on March 6 in IMCA 305 RaceSaver Sprint Car competition. With 21 entries on hand, he recorded an 11th-place finish in the finale.

He also entered an Oil Capital Racing Series (OCRS) program at Red Dirt Raceway (Meeker, Okla.) on March 11, but mechanical issues ended his night early.

Bryce Norris would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Platinum Lawn Care, haute hospitality, Russ Fisher Truck Parts, SMC Inc., Wright’s Pool Service, Mike Hunter Auto Sales, Lough Bros., Lucky 7 Car Store, Tipton Welding, Maxim Racing, Benic Enterprises, Champion Racing Lubricants, Hoosier Speed, Engler, Ultra Shield Racing Products, Xcaliber Graphics, Simpson Racing Products, Hoosier Tire, Rod End Supply, Puremax Racing Oil, Capitol Custom Trailers & Coaches, and MyRacePass Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest team news, apparel, and more please visit www.BryceNorris.com.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)