Thread: Terry Phillips

Default Terry Phillips

Saw he announced he has sold all his cars, and is "retired" from DLM competition to concentrate on only racing Modifieds. After years of driving GRT's, he started his own modified chassis company called Bloodline Race Cars.

Patiently waiting 🫣
    8/13/16

Terry Phillips was the man to beat around this area for years in his Late Model. Multiple times champion in the MLRA and MARS series. Best of luck to him with his Modified chassis business.

Where is the closet TP hater we've all became familiar with? I have a feeling he will make his last appearance with this announcement.

Still waiting 🥱
    8/13/16

Zac, that guy is probably still fuming from TP winning last night to get on here today. LoL

Terry has been very good in the Mods for many years but success in the Late Models hasn't been as frequent for quite a while so it's probably a good move for him. Excellent racer and a chip off his father's block and I wish him many more good years in racing.

Waiting..........I can't believe it hasn't been said. If they don't hurry up someone is going to say it for them LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Where is the closet TP hater we've all became familiar with? I have a feeling he will make his last appearance with this announcement.
    That guy was a trip. There could be a thread talking about the best restaurant near Eldora, and he would jump in to bash TP.

Dude was full of chit too. Based off of some of his previous posts, it was Terry Casey that he was actually talking about that was DQ'ed for cheating.

“That no good tire cheatin TP”

Miss that guy