Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    right!! Dam good thing NONE of us are actually talking/saying/speaking!
    Huh????? That's a good thing???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    right!! Dam good thing NONE of us are actually talking/saying/speaking!
    I thought that is exactly what were doing , or at least I am....

All CNN cares about is getting a picture of trumps mugshot so d lem can do a thong licensing deal with his photo…..Trumps attorney made dlem look foolish this morning. Was great live tv.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The leftist's are all going full blast destroy Trump today as they know this guy can end the Communist takeover if reelected!

ss must be ecstatic!!!

DA Bragg is one tool for sure!!! This man is a Soros Paid for hack, making a shambles out laws and the reasons they are applied.

MSNBC treating him like HotPOOP and enforcing every lie and false charge he spews...

Another leftist "rock star" if you know what I mean!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-04-2023 at 06:53 PM.

Disgrace 45 - One Term, twice impeached, and now 1st president (Republican) to get indicted. What a disgrace to our great nation. You gullible fools really know how to pick them. Some posters have said that he was the best president in their lifetime. Vote for the orange clown in 2024 and get the three-ring circus you deserve. Get out of the big circus tent because it's coming down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_GZB4WO7Ko
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Whats the over/under on how many little blue pills, a certain poster wont need tonight?

Hasn't learned a thing!!! Here we go again!!!

This just got him re elected…..and I thought they hated him. Idiots they are.

Speaking of idiots….. welcome back kotter.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Disgrace 45 - One Term, twice impeached, and now 1st president (Republican) to get indicted. What a disgrace to our great nation. You gullible fools really know how to pick them. Some posters have said that he was the best president in their lifetime. Vote for the orange clown in 2024 and get the three-ring circus you deserve. Get out of the big circus tent because it's coming down.
    Speaking of Disgrace, you were banned from a back page dirt late model internet forum board. Like you have any credibility posting ANYTHING at all.

Coming back to post such a whacked out post like that, just shows the unfounded hate syndrome continues on, times two!!!

Nothing ss12 posts has ANY credibility at all. Nothing. Its just wasted bandwidth.

BBQ/Lurker why didn't you let everybody know that you were the one who got me banned because I exposed who you really are a liar and a coward. You knew I was banned before I did.

Trump gets banned from Twitter and Facebook for inflammatory and untrue statements and SS gets banned from 4m for the same???….if true, the irony is huge here.

You were the one who made a post that I was no longer banned.

Default Shady’s back….site back….where are the strippers?

Welcome back Super Sport, bring anybody back with you this time?

Trump still relaxing behind your eyeballs or did you finally kick him out?

You didn’t miss much….some balloons, some buffoons and rocket winning again were the highligh

You are nothing but a liar and a coward. Now go and take your coward a$$ and get me banned again because I exposed you who you really are. A broke a$$ gullible fool. Have a good day at work.

Are you a moderator or just a coward that runs when you get caught up in all of your lies?

Disgrace 45 might win the republican primary but will not win the presidency. The democrats want him to win the primary. A sure win for the democrat candidate. The republican party is caught in a rut and can't get out thanks to their uneducated base. The republicans are depending on the democrats to do their dirty work. The democrats will just play a long keeping disgrace 45 on the news every day with negative narrative with facts to back them up. The republican base will just keep going nuts and will keep supporting Disgrace 45. The democrats know that none of these cases will end before the election of 2024. This will help turn the independent voters for the democrats. Republican need to drop Disgrace 45 as soon as possible to have any chance of winning the election of 2024. Disgrace 45 one term, twice impeached, and 1st president(republican) to be indicted (with several more indictments coming). 60% of the population approves of the NY indictment. 62% of the Independents thinks Disgrace 45 should be indicted. This is not a winning strategy. If disgrace 45 does win the presidency and is convicted of crimes will the Whitehouse become a federal penitentiary?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Whats the over/under on how many little blue pills, a certain poster wont need tonight?
    Ten points on zero!!!! Maybe he needs some "orange" pills????

Trump did not get banned from Twitter and Facebook for inflammatory and untrue statements! He was banned so he would be censored and not be able to make true statements and expose the leftists for their true agenda. Thus hurting his elections chances greatly by suppressing and silencing Trump and also not allowing him to debate or expose squat.

SS your agenda aligns with evil liars and corrupt people that want to destroy America. Either you are the ultimate gullible fool or you support the lefts evil causes.

I saw your username was no longer banned at least as long as BBQ btw.

And what was the reason given for your banning anyway?

Anyone who even thinks facebook or twitter are not government controlled tools, is a fool.

twitter is once again censoring people and using leftist chat bots to gang up on conservatives once again. The government installed "ware" to continue controoling much of what is allowed to be said even with Musk not knowing it was still going on.

SS you are a total example of a Marxist follower.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-05-2023 at 03:38 PM.

Clayton, keep supporting Disgrace 45 the democrats love citizen like you. You are playing right in their playbook. Disgrace 45 has lost the last three election cycles for the republicans. Democrats know he's a sure loser and that's why they are helping him to be the republican candidate. If you want a republican to win you better get another candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpVCWrcTYYU Clayton Lindsey Graham wants you to donate whatever you can. $1 $5 $10 whatever you have left.

i figured this would drag you back SS , hope you feel the same when its sleepy joe and his bumb son,s turn , along with the clinton,s , cause its coming in a little less than 2 years , care to bet ?

Clayton, keep supporting Disgrace 45 the democrats love citizen like you. You are playing right in their playbook. Disgrace 45 has lost the last three election cycles for the republicans. Democrats know he's a sure loser and that's why they are helping him to be the republican candidate. If you want a republican to win you better get another candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpVCWrcTYYU Clayton Lindsey Graham wants you to donate whatever you can. $1 $5 $10 whatever you have left.
    Trump never lost any cycles. Voter fraud and cheating stole them. that's the truth... If you don't know that then I can't help it, but I really think you know that they stole elections, you just approve of it, and repeat the narrative.

Default SS worth the effort?

Really bro? You fancy yourself important enough for me to waste my time getting you banned from a forum they say nobody looks at anymore?

You go with that, Welcome back from Siberia moron……..did you bring the hot ruski strippers back with you?
    You didn’t miss much while in exile…unions still pretty much still suck, ask Palestine and all the rest of the crash sites,
    How bout they tighten a bolt every now and again in the name of safety’s sake, or at least mention it at the coffee breaks?

Lurker is correct, you’re more like lapped traffic now.

You are parroting what Ann Coulter said. I think your hatred of Trump is pathetic, but I agree with Coulter on this. Trump cannot win and the democrats know it. The senile old man has no chance of re-election unless he runs against Trump. It is a shame that Trump who was an effective President cannot be elected again, but I do not see a path for this Country to not go into complete chaos.

We have foreign powers blowing up in our face, and no one is focused on it because of this three ring circus. Dems are pathetic leaders and prove it time and again. Amazingly people are stupid enough to vote them in and suffer. Unbelievable!!