Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

He’s a hack, a troll, and nothing he posts is even relevant or credible.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Buffy you don't believe Sandy Hook even happened so, how can anyone take you serious Honestly.
    You still believe the election was stolen.
    I know I laugh at your post most of the time lol......
    Pretty easy crock. Educated people know that the whole event was censored to the public and replaced with approved government propaganda. Only a fool would not consider this so called event legit. I remember how one journalist reported seeing no children being taken to ambulances the whole day. Does that not make you wonder or do you just accept any story the news stations tell you?

People watched the area and I wish I had saved their articles now, it would make anyone wonder about the whole deal.

So your continued Sandy Hook nonsense is a waste of all of our time!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Pretty easy crock. Educated people know that the whole event was censored to the public and replaced with approved government propaganda. Only a fool would not consider this so called event legit. I remember how one journalist reported seeing no children being taken to ambulances the whole day. Does that not make you wonder or do you just accept any story the news stations tell you?

People watched the area and I wish I had saved their articles now, it would make anyone wonder about the whole deal.

So your continued Sandy Hook nonsense is a waste of all of our time!!!
    Like I said believe what you want. The Donald and Fox counts on people like you. Hang in there little buddy lol.......

Lurker now Fox news is irrelevant and not creditable lol............................................... ........................

Kid, Fox will always be credible as long as they have the republican base. Doesn't mean that the other 70% of Americans Believe Fox News. Fox sees a lot of value in the republican base. I mean they pay 787,500,000 to keep them. Kid, Fox is the number one lying cable news(lies) network. The prices they have to pay to be number one!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Kid, I got a question for you. The price fox paid to keep the republican base is that because of inflation? The last time they settle was like 250,000,000. The price they pay to be number one.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I have a question for both of you , It was easily proven that the Russian collusion hoax against trump was fake and conjured up by the Clintons , how come the same cant be said for the hunter biden lap top debacle ???? because it's not fake . its real and is still being lied about by our sitting president . ole sleepy joe really dont know whats going on in the world any way but maybe you two do .....

kidrock, to answer your question --- NO Fox News (used that term loosely) is neither relevant or credible. Asked and answered, all good?

And kidrock, for the record --- ss12 is a hack, a troll, and nothing he posts is even relevant or credible. Was my reply to sonaddison.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I have a question for both of you , It was easily proven that the Russian collusion hoax against trump was fake and conjured up by the Clintons , how come the same cant be said for the hunter biden lap top debacle ???? because it's not fake . its real and is still being lied about by our sitting president . ole sleepy joe really dont know whats going on in the world any way but maybe you two do .....
    Here's what I have found out over the last 10 years. Don't put anything past these politicians. They will sell out their family to keep the power they have. The media will lie to their viewers to keep their ratings so, their shareholders can make maximin cash. It's all about Power and Money.

I'm all for them investigating Hunter, Joe and the family. Just as I am for them investigating Trump. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Well I see 4m's GRUNDOON has spoken once again!!!!

crock = Grundoon: A diapered baby groundhog (or "woodchunk" in swamp-speak). An infant toddler, Grundoon speaks only gibberish, represented by strings of random consonants like "Bzfgt", "ktpv", "mnpx", "gpss", "twzkd", or "znp".

hahahhahahhahhaaaaaaaa aaaaaaahhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by kidcrock View Post
    "Bzfgt", "ktpv", "mnpx", "gpss", "twzkd", or "znp". lol............................................... ........................
    He's lost it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Man I'm such a dummy I believed every word Fox said
    That's what I keep telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, I got a question for you. The price fox paid to keep the republican base is that because of inflation? The last time they settle was like 250,000,000. The price they pay to be number one.
    It was around 275 thousand dollars….and it was CNN that lost the case to one person that they lied about….around 2020 I believe.

Pretty sure your claim is that fox is the only network that gets sued for lying about someone…….matter of fact, I believe your claim was they were sued more times than all other networks combined.

Got any facts to back that up or just more made up stuff?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

CNN pays that kind of money out to be number 2…….kind of like you did to go to work for all those years, and end up number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's what I keep telling you.
    constant reminders like this never seem to infiltrate that pea sized, somewhat a brain of yours lol.... . . . . . . . .

Mental midgets……..

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    The conspiracy wing of the Republican Party is placing a lot of stock on the contents of the Hunter Biden Laptop (“If Thomas must recuse himself …”, Thiessen Commentary, E-R April 9th).

A Chain of Evidence (aka Chain of Custody) is a process and record that shows who obtained the evidence; where and when the evidence was obtained; who secured the evidence; and who had control or possession of the evidence.

Among the chain of custody holders of the Hunter Biden Laptop include: an unidentified individual who turned the laptop into a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019; the proprietor of that shop (John Paul Mac Isaac, a legally blind Republican Party loyalist); Rudy Giuliani (who lost his license to practice law in New York for “betraying his professional oath by peddling ‘false and misleading’ claims about the 2020 election”); Steve Bannon (who escaped a felony conviction for fraud only through Presidential pardon and is currently on trial for Contempt of Congress); and the New York Post (rated on the far end of ‘Right-Center Biased’ due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed – i.e., borderline questionable – for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks).

In that proving that an item has been properly handled through an unbroken chain of custody is required for it to be legally considered as evidence in court, I’d say that any information obtained from the Hunter Biden Laptop is very possibly seriously tainted and would be thrown out.

The republican had control of the laptop and have never release any factual information of what is on the laptop. There is a reason why they haven't because there is nothing to charge Hunter with a crime. They also know that the chain of custody is legally going to be a problem. They are never going to charge Hunter with a crime but they will use the laptop story to try to bring Biden poll number down. The same as they did with Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi trials. Obviously, the Republican have you right where they want you. Believing there is something to the laptop "Story". As long as they have voter like you believing the story they will keep pedaling it to you. Just like fox news did with the stolen election story. If they can post Hunter's D!ck picks from the laptop, why haven't they release anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    constant reminders like this never seem to infiltrate that pea sized, somewhat a brain of yours lol.... . . . . . . . .
    Ok my problem all along is I have a pea size brain what's your excuse lmao...........................

BBQ I agree they sure are Mental midgets alright but, can you please give them a break.