Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I don't think he spun. He went to the pit though.
    I didn't see it but Kenny Wallace was commenting jd truck to loose and he spun.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    This aged well.

Not a top 5 or 10, but a solid run nonetheless. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good for no more laps than he got in the truck.
    When jd had his issue he was running 19th so to come back to finish 14th is pretty good for no practice besides the heat race

Typical Carpenter experience, way too much over hyping followed by a bunch of drama (cautions tonight) and then average to terrible results. Go back to Ohio Valley and let someone who’s actually won something try

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Carpenter was listed as starting I believe 18th, what happened there ? JD will be lapped in no time. Why are they giving him a provisional ? Ride around JD, this way all your nut huggers can say what a great job you did. I said don't do it, the team is fair at best.
    Good call dumb azz.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Good call dumb azz.
    I'll have to second that.
    8/13/16

No I would not have. The team isn't anything. Nutrient, which is there prime sponsor on the slm is why JD is in the seat. I don't have any idea what it would take to buy a seat in a truck or any other nascrap ride but I bet it's not that difficult to get one., especially the truck series. Drivers that bring sponsorship dollars mean everything today.
    I would say they spent around half a Million for the weekend. The Cup race should get great ratings on a Sunday night in prime time. Some of you tune in & enjoy it, but you don't have to admit to it!! Your secret is safe!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I didn't see it but Kenny Wallace was commenting jd truck to loose and he spun.
    Its Kenny Wallace. You have to take what he says with some skepticism.

I found an video and article about his truck ride on the Flo site. It didn't mention spinning. Pretty good piece if you have Flo.

https://www.floracing.com/articles/1...t-bristol-dirt

2 nut huggers, there should be more wait and see. 500,000 K for a truck race ? Norm Benning jr was there, he wasn't going to spend anything near that ammount. RTJ needs a nascrap ride. Sure !

2 nut huggers, there should be more wait and see. 500,000 K for a truck race ? Norm Benning jr was there, he wasn't going to spend anything near that ammount. RTJ needs a nascrap ride. Sure !
    You should not drink and post on 4m.

The nut huggers think he deserved it. LOL right. Don't even think abut touching my bourbon. hiccup.

I didn't see it but Kenny Wallace was commenting.
    Well, there's yer problem right there 😃
    8/13/16

Actually somebody reached and went to nascrap and said how much to put JD in the field. My question is why did carpenter get screwed ? He qualified through his heat race, the lineup they called before they took the break had him 16th maybe 18th starting spot.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I just looked at the results and I dont even see RTj in the rundown.
    But he should get a nascrap ride too. Do half of you even watch this garbage they put out there ? I watched 3 heats and realized it was a frigin joke. Yea tell me how great ya'all are.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about. How did RTj get mentioned in the truck thread if he wasn't racing?
    Revert to posts 24 and 30.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well, there's yer problem right there 
    Ok my bad I shouldn't listen to some people. I was watching and did not see him go around

Ok my bad I shouldn't listen to some people. I was watching and did not see him go around
    I was referring to Kenny knucklehead Wallace. He was probably texting from Busch Stadium.
    8/13/16

great race tonite at bristol
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I was referring to Kenny knucklehead Wallace. He was probably texting from Busch Stadium.
    Yea ik what you were referring to. I don't have fs1/2 so I stumbled across it on tic tok and watched it there and Kenny's mouth was rambling on.
    I wasn't expecting JD to win but I thought he had a better chance in truck to get a top 15 in which he came home in 14th. He may have done better hadn't he pitted or whatever. Today not so good in the cup car.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 04-09-2023 at 11:04 PM.

Dirtcrazy just another 4m moron. Calling people nut huggers because he was wrong LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Dirtcrazy just another 4m moron. Calling people nut huggers because he was wrong LOL.
    seems you have some issues with certain members on here? you ought not let them folks get to ya there, Karen lol.