Default Hey mister BJustice.

Being you stated in my thread about covid vax! Seen you stated something about mister Bill Gates! Do you know/AWARE of him buying up a crap ton of farm land? These are very things way too many peopleS are purely UNaware of!! Yes bill gates is one them ''EVIL'' ''elites''! Have good day mister Justice !

not 5hat i dis a gree hear^ but, what makes you so sure it's e vill? some folks get e vill and the Lorts work mixed up I've .com to realize.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    Being you stated in my thread about covid vax! Seen you stated something about mister Bill Gates! Do you know/AWARE of him buying up a crap ton of farm land? These are very things way too many peopleS are purely UNaware of!! Yes bill gates is one them ''EVIL'' ''elites''! Have good day mister Justice !
    Is that there Gates feller one of the investors that is buying on up all of that there land near Slab City becausi'n it contains Lithium ? Or is it that there Elony Musky guy or both ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    Gates Farms!! WHere they doctor the crops and poison the people!!! Gotta get them mRNA's in everybody one way or another!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-09-2023 at 02:23 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Gates Farms!! WHere they doctor the crops and poison the people!!! Gotta get them mRNA's in everybody one way or another!!!
    GMO doctored crops!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    not 5hat i dis a gree hear^ but, what makes you so sure it's e vill? some folks get e vill and the Lorts work mixed up I've .com to realize.
    Bill gates more ''EVIL'' than what SOME of you ever start to try to imagine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Hey black . Were in the day an age of plenty of information right at finger tipS. Go searching for what ever you can find!! See all the contradictions on bill gates HIM self!!! B GATES is all about the N,W,O and depopulation!!