Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Clearly you guys didn’t read the rest of the thread where I said that or just chose to pick out what works for your act…….I stand by my auto correct statement kid, you should stand by your apologies when you get it wrong.

Btw, there was discussion of “ the circus” and shooting another clown out of a cannon etc in that thread….but I digress.
    Funny how ss12 can’t (or won’t) quote then cut and paste a hyperlink to the said discussion. But that’s about right for a liar, a thief, a hack, and a troll with no credibility.

He doesn’t need to, he remembers the clown getting shot out of a cannon comment just like everyone else does in that thread…..would be embarrassing for him to have to admit he selectively palgerized the comment to fit his act again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

OH look here BBQ bought Lurker out so he could communicate with someone. Is Lurker your ventriloquist dummy?

Hey, you "OLD" fart keep on working why I enjoy my retirement. Retiring at 50 was great. Because of my work ethic I was able to get another union job and was able to bank Hundreds of thousands of dollars. The wife and I just moved our money to another financial advisor. He advised us that financially we are set for the rest of our lives. And by the way my former employer I retired from just called last week wanting me to come back and work for a couple of weeks for a maintenance outage. They also asked me to come back for the refuel outage in September which I'm going to do. The refuel outage that I worked in 2011 I made $10,200 in 27 days. They know a good union employee when they see one and that's why they asked me back. I would say none of your employers would ask for you to come back. That why you are still working is because of your lazy work ethic. I know you can retire whenever you want but you just like to work. LOL

By the way we all know you will lie when it comes to unions. Surely you haven't forgot about lying about the nurse's union have you? Your credibility with when it comes to unions is zero.

Looks like you are going to have to bring your dummy(lurker) back out. I don't mean to brag, but you bought the unions back up and try to demoralize them. I'm just showing there are great unions out there. I don't know much about the area you live in but where I live, everywhere you went to work was a union shop. When I was 15 I was employed at a grocery store which was a union shop. And yes their where kids my age jealous of what I had. Just like you today. Yep, I been a union member since I was 15.

BBQ/Lurker have a good day at the sweat shop. You got what you asked for a reminder of what I have, and you don't.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

So you’re plagerizing and stealing the ventriloquist dummy jokes too? Of course you are…….

The rest of your post is a fairy tale, only thing missing is the “ and they lived happily ever after” part at the end.

The invitation still stands if you would like to ride down to the coast and compare notes …..my shak versus your union fleeced mausoleum down by the river, anytime sir. And you don’t have to ask your manager either.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    OH look here BBQ bought Lurker out so he could communicate with someone. Is Lurker your ventriloquist dummy? Hey, you "OLD" fart keep on working why I enjoy my retirement. Retiring at 50 was great. Because of my work ethic I was able to get another union job and was able to bank Hundreds of thousands of dollars. The wife and I just moved our money to another financial advisor. He advised us that financially we are set for the rest of our lives. And by the way my former employer I retired from just called last week wanting me to come back and work for a couple of weeks for a maintenance outage. They also asked me to come back for the refuel outage in September which I'm going to do. The refuel outage that I worked in 2011 I made $10,200 in 27 days. They know a good union employee when they see one and that's why they asked me back. I would say none of your employers would ask for you to come back. That why you are still working is because of your lazy work ethic. I know you can retire whenever you want but you just like to work. LOLBy the way we all know you will lie when it comes to unions. Surely you haven't forgot about lying about the nurse's union have you? Your credibility with when it comes to unions is zero. Looks like you are going to have to bring your dummy(lurker) back out. I don't mean to brag, but you bought the unions back up and try to demoralize them. I'm just showing there are great unions out there. I don't know much about the area you live in but where I live, everywhere you went to work was a union shop. When I was 15 I was employed at a grocery store which was a union shop. And yes their where kids my age jealous of what I had. Just like you today. Yep, I been a union member since I was 15. BBQ/Lurker have a good day at the sweat shop. You got what you asked for a reminder of what I have, and you don't.
    With all of that capital 1 would expect you to invest in a Super Late Model team ! Of course I don't care much for the union crowd as they are always part of a group [or herd if you will], unable to think freely on their own. Sheeplike like any Democrat.

Most union slugs are laughed at in this area, if anyone wants real work done they call a pro…..not a prophylactic.

There is a grocery store chain in the area that has union and non union employees…..of course it’s the most expensive place to shop, the conditions are mostly terrible and the employees walk around like the stepford wives……and some of them actually pay to clock in and make 14 dollars an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    With all of that capital 1 would expect you to invest in a Super Late Model team ! Of course I don't care much for the union crowd as they are always part of a group [or herd if you will], unable to think freely on their own. Sheeplike like any Democrat.
    His racing is a fairy tale also……doesn’t exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    OH look here BBQ bought Lurker out so he could communicate with someone. Is Lurker your ventriloquist dummy?

Hey, you "OLD" fart keep on working why I enjoy my retirement. Retiring at 50 was great. Because of my work ethic I was able to get another union job and was able to bank Hundreds of thousands of dollars. The wife and I just moved our money to another financial advisor. He advised us that financially we are set for the rest of our lives. And by the way my former employer I retired from just called last week wanting me to come back and work for a couple of weeks for a maintenance outage. They also asked me to come back for the refuel outage in September which I'm going to do. The refuel outage that I worked in 2011 I made $10,200 in 27 days. They know a good union employee when they see one and that's why they asked me back. I would say none of your employers would ask for you to come back. That why you are still working is because of your lazy work ethic. I know you can retire whenever you want but you just like to work. LOL

By the way we all know you will lie when it comes to unions. Surely you haven't forgot about lying about the nurse's union have you? Your credibility with when it comes to unions is zero.

Looks like you are going to have to bring your dummy(lurker) back out. I don't mean to brag, but you bought the unions back up and try to demoralize them. I'm just showing there are great unions out there. I don't know much about the area you live in but where I live, everywhere you went to work was a union shop. When I was 15 I was employed at a grocery store which was a union shop. And yes their where kids my age jealous of what I had. Just like you today. Yep, I been a union member since I was 15.

BBQ/Lurker have a good day at the sweat shop. You got what you asked for a reminder of what I have, and you don't.

Somehow the words work and ethics just can't mix in your case or kidjoke either!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Somehow the words work and ethics just can't mix in your case or kidjoke either!!!
    You sound like the type to sit behind a desk and push your pencil around. You wouldn't have a clue what work is. You lift your pencil and you think that's working lmao.............................................. ...............

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Another stupid comment by you. What's new. He didn't own a super late model but, did have a crate late model

Yes we can't think for ourselves lmfao............................................. ............

Mr. BBQ knowitall Yes he did have a crate late model. I helped him with the race cars. If I new how to post pictures I would post the race cars we've had. He had two street stocks and and a Crate. I had a street stock.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You sound like the type to sit behind a desk and push your pencil around. You wouldn't have a clue what work is. You lift your pencil and you think that's working lmao.............................................. ...............
    Totally wrong. One year at work when I started was stacking 65 lb boxes over your hear in an explosives magazine. Youre talking about working in 54 degree cold storage buildings and getting soaking wet with sweat. I moved on to operating machinery, and forklift driving mainly later on.

Once again the lame quality of your thinking processes on full display!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-09-2023 at 09:46 PM.

Totally wrong. One year at work when I started was stacking 65 lb boxes over your hear in an explosives mazazine. You talking about working in 54 degree cold storage buildings and getting soaking wet with sweat. I moved on to operating machinery, and forklift driving mainly later on.

Once again the lame quality of your thinking processes on full display!!!
    Dang I was wrong. I'm impressed.

Mr. BBQ knowitall Yes he did have a crate late model. I helped him with the race cars. If I new how to post pictures I would post the race cars we've had. He had two street stocks and and a Crate. I had a street stock.
    That’s awesome, I wouldn’t have thought that……Why do I feel like that most of the tools in his trailer were probably “ borrowed” from the job site though?

you're street stock? how in the hell did they ever get the (ockpit to fit to your little body and big forehead?

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    you're street stock? how in the hell did they ever get the (ockpit to fit to your little body and big forehead?
    lmao.............................................. .................................................. .............. To funny. A good fabricator my friend lol

Dang I was wrong. I'm impressed.
    I ordered all of the metal stock. And also special meterials for work requests too.

Dang thanks for being impressed!!!

I ordered all of the metal stock. And also special meterials for work requests too.

Dang thanks for being impressed!!!
    Hey I know I'm a jerk on here from time to time but, When one deserves kudo's why not let them know.

One other thing I want to say when I call someone a pencil pusher it's not meant as an insult because this world can't run without them.

Hey I know I'm a jerk on here from time to time but, When one deserves kudo's why not let them know.One other thing I want to say when I call someone a pencil pusher it's not meant as an insult because this world can't run without them.
    " Ya gots to give credits where credits be due, All da credits I accredit I accredits to you "

Hey I know I'm a jerk on here from time to time but, When one deserves kudo's why not let them know.

One other thing I want to say when I call someone a pencil pusher it's not meant as an insult because this world can't run without them.
    I want to take back all of my insults about your work too. But I am still very anti union.