Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I want to take back all of my insults about your work too. But I am still very anti union.
    Thank you! It's ok you're anti union. I don't care. We all can't and don't like everything and that's what makes us all different. I totally understand why people don't like unions but, for me in the end they done right by me. It's just how I feel about it. I don't understand why union workers are belittled. they're just trying to make a living and the jobs are there to take why not.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Thank you! It's ok you're anti union. I don't care. We all can't and don't like everything and that's what makes us all different. I totally understand why people don't like unions but, for me in the end they done right by me. It's just how I feel about it. I don't understand why union workers are belittled. they're just trying to make a living and the jobs are there to take why not.
    There are union workers that become complacent and also sit back using the union as a security blanket to feel that they have job protection no matter how little they do. They are called lazy people. This does not happen nearly as much on non union jos where you are judged on your actual production.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

There are union workers that become complacent and also sit back using the union as a security blanket to feel that they have job protection no matter how little they do. They are called lazy people. This does not happen nearly as much on non union jos where you are judged on your actual production.
    Yes we had a couple of guys who were lazy but, that is everywhere. Union or non union. That's just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes we had a couple of guys who were lazy but, that is everywhere. Union or non union. That's just a fact.
    True , but another fact is most times the worthless union guys that need firing aren’t…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

True , but another fact is most times the worthless union guys that need firing aren’t…..

I can say the same about non union employee as well. I've worked around them at the capitol building. And like I've said just because you're in a union doesn't mean to won't be fired. I've seen 2 people get fired and one was my cousin. My cousin's son was killed by a train and they were really close. My cousin started drinking pretty heavily and put time in for hours he didn't work. The craziest thing is he didn't have to. He could have just called in and the boss would have given him the day off but, they fired him for falsifying his time sheet and the other guy got fired for not showing up to a service call 5 hours after his initial call out and was suppose to be onsite within 2 hours. Just so youk now some companies and union have zero tolerance on certain violations. Guys have been suspended for up to 3 days for leaving their doors unlocked. It's not like members don't get disciplined because they do but, others want to make it out like nothing ever happens to them and that's just simply not true in the union I worked for. I can't speak for others.

Well I think we have established you guys don't like unions and I did like the one I was in.

I don’t like unions and think they are worthless in 2023 like SS don’t like trump and thinks he’s worthless in 2023………fair enough?

It's union like the teachers unions that really give unions a black eye. Many unions are Democrat driven and created, the real sad part.... Misused money to buy candidates and elections.

It's union like the teachers unions that really give unions a black eye. Many unions are Democrat driven and created, the real sad part.... Misused money to buy candidates and elections.
    They are mini corrupt governments…..plain and simple.

That's a good way to describe them!

That's a good way to describe them!
    Because that’s what most of them are……mini corrupt third world governments to be more specific.

Kid Rock Steps Up in a Big Way to Help Marine Vet Charged in Subway Death: 'Mr. Penny Is a Hero'

Thank you REAL kid rock!!!!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kid-rock-pool-penny-fund

Unhappy

A friend that works for a big distributer told us that over the holiday weekend he had to make an emergency delivery to another smaller distributer. He had to use the truck that was all painted up in Bud Light colored paint and giant decals. Along the way the driver met up with a massive group of motorcyclists [mostly big old Harley Davidsons]. They were doing some sort of fund raising dice run. A couple of the riders in the front of the group gave the truck the middle finger and then one by one they all started to flip the driver the bird ! He said that there must have close to 200 in all that passed him the 1 fingered salute !! There were 2 of those 3 wheeled sling shots with 2 women in them that didn't signal him. He was thinking that they might have been Lesbos . . . LOLOLOL
    Last edited by Raceready; 06-13-2023 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    A friend that works for a big distributer told us that over the holiday weekend he had to make an emergency delivery to another smaller distributer. He had to use the truck that was all painted up in Bud Light colored paint and giant decals. Along the way the driver met up with a massive group of motorcyclists [mostly big old Harley Davidsons]. They were doing some sort of fund raising dice run. A couple of the riders in the front of the group gave the truck the middle finger and then one by one they all started to flip the driver the bird ! He said that there must have close to 200 in all that passed him the 1 fingered salute !! There were 2 of those 3 wheeled sling shots with 2 women in them that didn't signal him. He was thinking that they might have been Lesbos . . . LOLOLOL
    Was SS one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Was SS one of them?
    No SS was watching MSDNC to get his next talking points for 4m!!!! TDS 24/7 ya know!!!