Default Gregg Popovich spreads more cowardly anti-gun ‘Popaganda’

It’s easy to sound smart and look tough when you know no one is going to swing back. Popovich called the Second Amendment and defenders of it a “myth and a joke, a game.” He ridiculed Texas Senator Ted Cruz for wanting to double law enforcement personnel at all schools.

Hmm. Does Popovich feel free when he steps inside an NBA arena to work and there are as many as 50 law enforcement officers inside the building? Does he feel free when he drives to the arena and passes the 20 to 30 officers working traffic and crowd control? How about the two to six armed security officers who travel with the team everywhere they go?

Popovich doesn’t find it strange that the NBA will dump millions upon millions of dollars into protecting basketball players with armed security, but he will balk at providing the same security to innocent children at schools.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Greg Popovich and gun control….lol.

Every single player he’s ever coached in the last 15 years owns more guns than he does championship rings…..he should probably just shut up and come up with a solution to the problem…….and the weapon used isn’t the problem.

It’s just the easy thing to parrot and get needed attention for yourself.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What's the over/under on whether Gregg Popovich ever sent his kids to public schools - especially inner city public schools?

I can't unwatch the NBA anymore than I already do so anything this individual says goes right out the window for me. I'd really have to look up to see what team he's affiliated with because I'm that disconnected from it.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

My closest anything with the nba is shaq in the general insurance commercials. Still enjoy college and high school basketball a bunch.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    My closest anything with the nba is shaq in the general insurance commercials. Still enjoy college and high school basketball a bunch.
    Some of them colleges are pure Marxist hot beds, but I try to ignore and watch the games!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!