Default Comp Cams at 67 Speedway and Rocket Raceway Park

67 Speedway in Texarkana, Arkansas is now being promoted by Tim Crawley, a former national ASCS sprint car champion and I-30 Speedway champion. It will be interesting to see what kind of racing surface the track will have and how well he does as promotor. The heat race between Jon Mitchell and Jesse Stovall last year might've been the best one anywhere last year. The USAC Sprints are also making their Arkansas debut there in a couple of weeks.

Rocket Raceway in Petty,Texas looks very racy from the video I've seen from there. I believe this will be the biggest late model show held there to date. Maybe the weather will hold Saturday,but the it's supposed to be pretty nasty tomorrow around here.

These two shows shouldn't be overlooked with all the bigger races being contested and streamed this weekend.
    Formerly 66#1

didn't Mr Crawley race Late Models before he raced the winged sprint car?I read they had a great turnout of fans and competitors for opening night, they ran a little late being only 3 classes, but hey it was the guys first night as a promoter, hopefully this track will make it, I heard they are being mentored by the former owner of the Little Rock track as to what works and what doesn't in the business side of racing.