Thread: Mister black F

Default Mister black F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I&t=355s Please do check this guy!! Expand your perception open your heart!!

im half way through this and am thinking , y me? y me twistednads, y have you chosen me to view this and ask to veiw it with an open heart? do you not understand i have the heart thats wide open to all things and the attention span of an infant? lol. im sure you have good reason for pointing me towards this but aint that one of them felles who have been involved with poisoning people with those vax shots?

anyway, i will try to finish watching this now but no guarantees.

God bless!

that mf'er tryed to nono chip me! well, he did not succed!

sorry tn, cant watch this shT. i tryed! im not gonna sit here and view a guy trying to play God with his " mericles" he calls them lol, one being the internet lol some more. this dude is the devil twistednut!! you better wise up son.

Bless You!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I&t=355s Please do check this guy!! Expand your perception open your heart!!
    Nate Mr. Gates has opened my mind!! I know how evil moves through rich elitists!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    im half way through this and am thinking , y me? y me twistednads, y have you chosen me to view this and ask to veiw it with an open heart? do you not understand i have the heart thats wide open to all things and the attention span of an infant? lol. im sure you have good reason for pointing me towards this but aint that one of them felles who have been involved with poisoning people with those vax shots? anyway, i will try to finish watching this now but no guarantees.God bless!
    first 5 ish mins is most important!! He pretty much flat out mentions DEpopulation agenda in PLAIN SIGHTS! So do forgive thy but your heart must not be that open an free if you MISSED that in the first 5 mins of watching!

i must have missed? lol! i dont miss! period! never have and never will! im r8ght on top a dis sht broham. dont you forget that, ya hear me?

i said hes the devil, and by God i meant it!!

Bless You.

Wonder just what the "F" stands for??????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Ferrari, traded in my Ford.