Kyle Beard Tops Rocket Raceway Park CCSDS Action from Fifth
Old No. 1 Speedway and Riverside Intl. Speedway Up Next on April 28-29

PETTY, Texas. (04/15/23) – Kyle Beard took control of Saturday night’s COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) Super Late Models on lay 17th and never looked back en route to the $5,000 victory, which marked the 24th of his career with the tour.

The Trumann, Ark. racer overtook race-long leader Billy Moyer Jr. for the lead and went on to lap all but the top seven finishers.

"I was nervous earlier when we first got here (Rocket Raceway Park), because it didn’t know if this place would be my style or not, but it all worked out. I felt like my car was getting a little faster as we was going one (in the feature)," Beard said. "I was waiting for Cade (Dillard) or somebody to come blow by me, but I guess it all worked out."

From the NewVisionCustomShirts.com Pole Position, Billy Moyer Jr. and fellow-front-row starter Jon Mitchell brought the field to the green flag.

Moyer Jr. jumped to the top spot and held serve until lap 17 when the fifth-starting Kyle Beard motored past for the lead. Once out front he motored away from the field and took the win by 4.664 seconds over fourth-starting Cade Dillard. Timothy Culp, Kip Hughes, and Billy Moyer Jr. completed the Top-5 finishers.

Kylan Garner was the MD3 Bodies Hard Charger after picking up seven positions in the 40-lap finale to finish eighth.

The CCSDS competitors now have a week off before continuing their 2023 campaign on April 28-29 with a pair of $5,000-to-win events in the state of Arkansas. On Friday, April 28 the action opens at Old No. 1 Speedway (Harrisburg, Ark.) before shifting southeast to Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Ark) on Saturday, April 29.

The CCSDS weekend tire rule is a Hoosier NLMT2 or Hoosier LM20 on all four corners with a Hoosier NLMT3 or Hoosier LM30 right-rear option.

For more information on the events, please visit www.OldNo1Speedway.org and www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series is sponsored by and would like to thank all of their sponsors including- COMP Cams, Pannell Chipping, VP Racing Fuels, Mark Martin Automotive, Keyser Manufacturing, Hyperco, Weiland Metal Services, Case No. 1 Engine Oil, Fiber Tec Laser Cutting, P&W Sales, Mississippi Police Supply, Mr. Dent Paintless Dent Removal & Collision Repair, FloRacing, Tommy Surrett Trucking, NewVisionCustomShirts.com, Rocket Chassis, Midwest Sheet Metal, Black Diamond Chassis, World Racing Group, Hoosier Race Tires, Smiley’s Racing Products, Dixon Road U-Pull-It, Beach Veterinarian Services, Air Power Consultants, Schoenfeld Headers, MI Truck Center, ASC Warranty, Quickcar Racing Products, Taylor Electric, DIRTcar Racing, Mid-State Golf Cars LLC, Delta Thunder Motorsports, Advanced Powder Coating, Farmer’s Tree Service, Autocraft Paint & Bodyworks, Toyota, MSD, ARP, Edelbrock, MD3 Five Star Bodies, Chevrolet Performance, SUBLMTD Apparel, and MyRacePass Website & PR Services.

For the latest information on the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series presented by Lucas Oil, please visit www.COMPDirt.com .

COMP Cams Super Dirt Series – April 14, 2023
Rocket Raceway Park (Petty, Texas)

Feature Results
1)Kyle Beard 2)Cade Dillard 3)Timothy Culp 4)Kip Hughes 5)Billy Moyer Jr. 6)Morgan Bagley 7)Brian Rickman 8)Kylan Garner 9)Jon Mitchell 10)Clayton Stuckey 11)Jon Kirby 12)Jamie Burford 13)Jarret Stuckey 14)Austin Theiss 15)Brandon Brzozowski 16)Chance Mann 17)Joe Sheddan 18)Brad Couch 19)B.J. Robinson 20)Hunter Rasdon 21)Troy Bynum 22)Chris Hawkins

DNS: J.C. Waller, Bobby Allen, Lynn Beach, Cody Blanton, David Payne, Neil Manchester,

Entries: 28
Mark Martin Automotive Fast Qualifier Group: Billy Moyer Jr. (12.924 seconds)
Integra Shocks & Springs Heat Race #1 Winner: Billy Moyer Jr.
P&W Sales Heat Race #2 Winner: Timothy Culp
VP Racing Fuels Heat Race #3 Winner: Jon Mitchell
Weiland Metal Services Race #4 Winner: Cade Dillard
B-Main Winners: Jamie Burford
Provisional Starters: Brandon Brzozowski, Chance Mann
MD3 Five Star Bodies Hard Charger: Kylan Garner (15th-to-8th)
Hyperco Hot Lap Fastest Lap: Cade Dillard (13.410 seconds)
NewVisionCustomShirts.com Pole Sitter: Billy Moyer Jr.
COMP Cams Top Performer: Kyle Beard
Lap Leaders: Billy Moyer Jr. (1-16), Kyle Beard (17-40)