Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    You might want to go and re-read post #445 again. Zero-tolerance for better retirement. Thats what the company offered the union. No diversion or deflection just the facts. You are the one who has to divert and deflect not me.
    Whatever ss12, you’re a liar, a thief, a hack, and a troll with no credibility. And I’d say at this point in your 4m posting career, no one believes a word you say.

And ss12, my retirement package is just fine. Mine is about to the 3 million mark, just like your is at the million mark. smh

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sorry that wasn't even funny. I'm not saying like I'm offended just it was pretty stupid and not funny. Go back to the drawing board and get some new material lmao...........................

Protecting your Rat I see lol......................................

It may not be funny but I bet you sure get some good meals!!! hahahhahaa lol @ kidrat!! Maybe you could just shave your head??
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-13-2023 at 03:50 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Go back to the drawing board and get some new material lmao...........................

Protecting your Rat I see lol.......................................
    Is that like ss12’s worn out Trump material, and you protecting your Rat ss12?

Is that like ss12’s worn out Trump material, and you protecting your Rat ss12?

Lurker did ss12 really has hurt your feelings that much. I haven't seen ss12 start a thread wanting to have another member banned but, your boy Zero the Rat did.

As far as ss12 wearing out Trump material Trump keeps providing new material and doesn't ss12 have the right to talk about it. You know that freedom of Speech thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post

It may not be funny but I bet you sure get some good meals!!! hahahhahaa lol @ kidrat!! Maybe you could just shave your head??
    Nice of you to stick up for your friendly Rat Zero.

kidrock,

No hurt feelings, its just ss12 is a fuc$ing dumba$$ that is a liar, a thief, a hack, and a troll with no credibility. And NO, ss12 hasn’t provided any new Trump material in over five years. Its just the same regurgitated hate.

And I’ll need direct undisputed truth that Zero got him banned for me to believe what you are saying. Post away, or you are fibbing too. And opinions don’t count, its direct undisputed truth, period.

Yep, i dont have any reason to secretly ask for someone to be banned, nor have I done it in a post!

My point was what he got banned for, he's now doing it more! Thats up to the mods, not me!

kidrock,

You now want to retract your “Zero did it” statement and publicly apologize to ZERO25 right here in this thread. How about it?

Zero Started a thread asking the mods for help and he's at again. and zero even admitted to it. Now Zero did you not post a thread and your intentions were for the mods to ban ss12 again?

No one said anything about doing it in SECRET. I never said anything about Zero being the one who outed ss12 the first time. I truly believe someone did. So Lurker no I won't give the Rat an apology right here he doesn't deserve one.

Default Hey mods……
    He’s back being ignorant again!

Can you help us out!

Luker this was posted by Zero so, ask him what he meant by this

I think Zero already answered, but I’ll let him answer again if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    ---- nor have I done it in a post!

Lurker I don't need to him to answer it again. No he didn't mention his name but, he didn't have to. I knew who he was talking about and I know you're smart enough to figure it out as well.

Kid, we all know who zero was talking about. Again they can't defeat so all they can do is try to silence. They are just upset because someone is giving facts about their cult leader. Facts that have turned the majority of citizens against their cult leader and will not vote for any candidate that the cult leader supports. The posters on this site still believe that the 2020 election was stolen from their cult leader. Again, the problem with the republican party isn't Fox News or disgrace 45 is the republican base.

Happy Mother's day to all of the moms out there!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

---- he didn't mention his name but, he didn't have to. I knew who he was talking about ---
    ---- we all know who zero was talking about. Again they can't defeat so all they can do is try to silence.
    Total conspiracy theory.

ss12, no one cares about you enough to try to get you banned, you ego manic. Why? Because you’re a liar, a thief, a hack, and a troll with no credibility.

The posters on this site still believe that the 2020 election was stolen from their cult leader.
    You see ss12, statements like that are what make you a liar. You’ve encompasses all that post on 4m. I for one don’t think the election was stolen. Debunked once again. You’re a liar, a thief, a hack, and a troll with no credibility.

Kid, we all know who zero was talking about. Again they can't defeat so all they can do is try to silence. They are just upset because someone is giving facts about their cult leader. Facts that have turned the majority of citizens against their cult leader and will not vote for any candidate that the cult leader supports. The posters on this site still believe that the 2020 election was stolen from their cult leader. Again, the problem with the republican party isn't Fox News or disgrace 45 is the republican base.

Happy Mother's day to all of the moms out there!!
    Yes they know he was talking about you but, they want to hide behind he didn't mention any name but, do they really think he had to. They want to talk about us having no cred well I got news for them neither do they or they would have said yes we knew he was talking about ss12. Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Total conspiracy theory.
    Keep hiding behind that. It's making you look stupid.

BBQ/Lurker, what you don't like is I don't I have to lie, and you have to lie all of the time. Remember what you said, nothing matters on here it's just a racing forum. In other words I'll (BBQ/Lurker) will lie about everything. You are the one who admitted you lied to get even with me. You are the one who has lost all of your credibility because of all your lying. Since I don't matter on here why you keep replying to my post? Just look above I made one post, and you reply 3 times.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.