Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Actually this is my first reply to your nonsense today and it’s not even really a reply other than to say or ask again…..how can you defeat someone when you’re the only one in the game and you’re playing with yourself?? Literally?

I’ll wait.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    And ss12, my retirement package is just fine. Mine is about to the 3 million mark, just like your is at the million mark. smh
    So wait? This can be done without union guidance and fleecing? You did this on your own???

How is this even possible, lol? Congrats on getting where you wanted to be without getting violated by the union staff.

BBQ, nice to see you are answering to yourself.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    what you don't like is I don't I have to lie,
    But you do, and you it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Keep hiding behind that. It's making you look stupid.
    Not sure what to say at this point, I truly don’t think anyone got ss12 banned other than himself, and ss12 has been asked repeatedly over and over to post why he got banned, with no reply quoting from a moderator why he was banned.

Again, I think what you and ss12 are saying is a total conspiracy theory and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, nice to see you are answering to yourself.
    SS, it’s nice to see you’re still stupid…….and wrong…….like always.

ZERO25, did you post to the moderators with the intent of trying to get him banned?

Again you're not getting it. I never said zero got him banned the first time. I said he posted another thread after ss12 was reinstated. I showed you what he posted. I am however saying someone went to the mods and got ss12 banned. ss12 did nothing the rest of us hadn't done. He posted political stuff about Trump. The rest of us have posted political things and some of you have posted political stuff about Biden and including Hunter Biden so still not sure why he would have been banned. so I'm not pointing fingers at any one particular person going to the mods the first time. It's just my opinion someone did because, of how it happened. Now maybe the moderator is a Trump fan and didn't like what ss12 was saying about Trump and decided to ban him. That's plausible and like I said they retain the right to ban whoever whenever for whatever reason but, zero going to the mods a second time is nothing but, a Rat for doing so.

kidrock, I follow. But I still think the direction you and ss12 are going with this fiasco is a far fetched total conspiracy theory and that’s my opinion, nothing more.
    Last edited by lurker; 05-14-2023 at 03:38 PM.

I never said zero got him banned the first time.
    So why did ss12 get banned the first time?

ss12, why did you get banned the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by kidchicken View Post
    Again you're not getting it. I never said zero got him banned the first time. I said he posted another thread after ss12 was reinstated. I showed you what he posted. I am however saying someone went to the mods and got ss12 banned. ss12 did nothing the rest of us hadn't done. He posted political stuff about Trump. The rest of us have posted political things and some of you have posted political stuff about Biden and including Hunter Biden so still not sure why he would have been banned. so I'm not pointing fingers at any one particular person going to the mods the first time. It's just my opinion someone did because, of how it happened. Now maybe the moderator is a Trump fan and didn't like what ss12 was saying about Trump and decided to ban him. That's plausible and like I said they retain the right to ban whoever whenever for whatever reason but, zero going to the mods a second time is nothing but, a Rat for doing so.
    You are just too much to take. I get banned and I'm a bad guy that got what was coming, ss gets banned and you just keep on crying and crying about he did nothing worse than anyone else. Well he did something that was unacceptable and got banned for his own actions. Get over it.

It's over, done, finished, and ended.

I can see why they had cause and plenty of it if multiple user names was a part of it.

You on the otherhand are too chicken to cross any lines. Just a totally legal pest that stirs crap yet you don't really say eveything you want to. kidchicken.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-14-2023 at 04:43 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

But you started calling him a rat before he posted that public request to the mods you keep referencing? Didn’t you? Check it out.

What you said above, cool story bro.

BBQ, No I did NOT. He posted to the mods on 4/27 and I never called him a Rat before that. I have told you guys I never ever said Zero was the one that got ss12 banned the first time so, No I never called him a Rat before he posted on 4/27. My first post I actually called him Ben and that was on 4/28 I would not have had a reason to call him a rat before he posted on 4/27. I mean I don't know what you guys call it when one post a thread to the mods and say he's at it again can you help us out and this was after ss12 had been banned and then reinstated.

I would call it blowing the dog whistle…….not everyone heard it.

I think your dates might be wrong fwiw, but what do I know?

You running for office per chance? I’ve not seen this kind of dancing since bill Clinton did the blue dress tango.

Well since you've convinced yourself show me where I said zero was the one that ss12 banned. I will be waiting?

I’ll post it as soon as SS provides the post or pm where I contacted the moderators to have him banned….see how this works?

I’ll post it as soon as SS provides the post or pm where I contacted the moderators to have him banned….see how this works?

What does ss12 have to do with what you said about me? You've accused me of saying Zero was the one who got ss12 banned and I'm asking you to show everyone on here where I said it. I will be waiting. See how that works.

Default Hey mods……
    He’s back being ignorant again!

Can you help us out!

04-28-2023, 05:51 AM#9kidrock kidrock is invisible
    We have a Ben amongst us.