Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    they're beating up on your boy bobby over on the gossip pages. you better get over there and lie and make up excuses like the obsessed girlfriend you make yourself look, every time lol......

oh, mevernind! i had you mixed up with pierceFAN LOL. my bad lol some more....

you do resemble ole Russ a lot of times tho............
    I don't care if they beat Bobby up or not. Some don't like Pierce and no matter what he does they will beat him up. I mean look in the mirror you're one of them. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Kid . I would like for you and SS to grit your teeth and watch Hannity tonight , The biden administrations lies will be exposed tonight , I would love to hear you guy,s rebuttal .....
    I don't have to watch Hannity to know Joe Biden has and does lie. I thought maybe he learned from Trump. It seems for them it's Easier to make ---- up then it is to be truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Fastford LOL you want me to watch one of Fox's News(?) Entertainment anchors for facts on President Biden. He is going to feed you what you want to hear not fact but what you want to hear. I won't waste my time. Fox just lost 787,500,000 for lying About the 2020 election. Again it's not Fox or disgrace 45 that the problem, its the republican base.
    Yeah ss12 watch Fox news tonight and hear the lies. lol

If I got my azz handed to me as many as times as these two do , The ones who say
    they are not Democrats , ( right ) I would do an ole Joe an ( hide ) . It still amazes me how dumb
    they are . They think all this is fake news about this administration , just because they
    don't like the last one . Must not care about where this country will be if true Americans
    like most of you on here , to be in such denial because you hated the last one . The one in
    office is the one destroying it . Where's their ( IGNORANT ) Concern for what this
    Administration is getting away with . I mean if they know so much , and they don't see what
    this so called President is getting away with . That's ignorant denial no matter what news it is .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So, now the main stream media is not fake news or just on this news here but, Fox is. They all lie if if it fits their agenda for the day.
    Sometimes people have an AGENDA, it's called the truth!!! Yes sometimes the truth and honesty are the agenda.

But I hope you are happy that Tucker Carlson is gone from FOX since truth and honesty is his agenda!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    If I got my azz handed to me as many as times as these two do , The ones who say
    they are not Democrats , ( right ) I would do an ole Joe an ( hide ) . It still amazes me how dumb
    they are . They think all this is fake news about this administration , just because they
    don't like the last one . Must not care about where this country will be if true Americans
    like most of you on here , to be in such denial because you hated the last one . The one in
    office is the one destroying it . Where's their ( IGNORANT ) Concern for what this
    Administration is getting away with . I mean if they know so much , and they don't see what
    this so called President is getting away with . That's ignorant denial no matter what news it is .
    ALLDIRT thanks for your opinion. We all have our opinions and no they don't always line up but, just to let you l know I'm no fan of Joe Biden, Trump or most politicians to be honest. They will lie and sell out their family to keep the power. I mean right now you have the Democrats going after Trump and then the Republicans going after the Bidens. Politics in this country is at a all time low.

Please don't put a label on me. I'm not a Democrat or Republican. They both have done some good for this country and some not so good. I worked around politicians for 23 years. I have talked to many from both sides and was friends with many from both sides. When I first started I told them I work for both Republicans and Democrats and I won't treat either side any differently and I never did.

Keep telling yourself that. That's exactly what they're counting on.
    How many times are going to keep repeating this FOX lies, lie?

Yeah ss12 watch Fox news tonight and hear the lies. lol
    Or he can switch it over the CNN and hear them lie or make up stuff on trump so they can keep the base slathered up?

I feel like I know which one he will be watching….oh wait, wasn’t it him that said he doesn’t watch mainstream media because he doesn’t have a cable subscription? Or was that you?

Can’t remember.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidcrock View Post
    Lurker does it matter where I get it from. I'm always told it's fake news or I need to get better sources so, Thought I would start doing that to see how some like it and I'm finding out they don't. I always say give them some of their own medicine and see how they like it and what I find out they usually don't like it when it's done to them.
    Guess what? You have failed miserably!!! Most know it's to be overlooked, considering the source!!! hahahahaahaaa
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-24-2023 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sometimes people have an AGENDA, it's called the truth!!! Yes sometimes the truth and honesty are the agenda.

But I hope you are happy that Tucker Carlson is gone from FOX since truth and honesty is his agenda!!!
    And sometimes they have an Agenda and it's not the truth as you found out from Fox news.

I just heard this at Lunch time. To be honest I don't care either way. I never listened to Tucker. What happened for him to be out at Fox?

Guess what? You have failed miserably!!! Most know it's to be overlooked, considering the source!!! hahahahaahaaa
    lmao.............................................. ........

Fastford LOL you want me to watch one of Fox's News(?) Entertainment anchors for facts on President Biden. He is going to feed you what you want to hear not fact but what you want to hear. I won't waste my time. Fox just lost 787,500,000 for lying About the 2020 election. Again it's not Fox or disgrace 45 that the problem, its the republican base.
    You have serious issues!!!! Any mirror will tell you that!!!! hahahahaahaaa

The Rep base is the answer to the fix if you are referring to MAGA!!! The restoration of America is the MAGA base, the only pushback to the Marxist and Globalist destroying of America.

My opinion is that you want America to fall and be replaced by the CCP and or other World Elites that actually control governments...

You can't by so brainwashed as to think destroying true patriotic AMERICANS is the answer, can you?

Tell me one crime that is obvious that Trump has committed. And also deny us that Biden and other top government Democrats have actually commited.

Can you do it without referring to political propagandist sites that fabricate stories that have no proven basis, Just suggestive crimes?

I read your post again and it doesn't make any sense. You won't listen because you have convinced yourself of what is true regardless of actually weighing all of the info available. How would you like it if GOD judged you the same way and only listened to what he wanted to? It makes no sense how you think, or fail to think!!!

I don't have to watch Hannity to know Joe Biden has and does lie. I thought maybe he learned from Trump. It seems for them it's Easier to make ---- up then it is to be truthful.
    Such an absurb post! Sure Biden learned to lie from Trump. Do you actually know how pathetic you sound making braindead statements as such?

You still have not told us a lie that Trump has made. He's quite an honest man, the real world knows that by actually judging him with an open mind. Something you lack....
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-24-2023 at 03:54 PM.

ALLDIRT thanks for your opinion. We all have our opinions and no they don't always line up but, just to let you l know I'm no fan of Joe Biden, Trump or most politicians to be honest. They will lie and sell out their family to keep the power. I mean right now you have the Democrats going after Trump and then the Republicans going after the Bidens. Politics in this country is at a all time low.

Please don't put a label on me. I'm not a Democrat or Republican. They both have done some good for this country and some not so good. I worked around politicians for 23 years. I have talked to many from both sides and was friends with many from both sides. When I first started I told them I work for both Republicans and Democrats and I won't treat either side any differently and I never did.
    kidcrock you are not a Democrat?, you support them, that's all. No that doesn't wash!!!

You choose the destroying of America by Biden and buddies and your reaction is to hammer Trump and FOX news instead, that doesn't make ANY sense...

Your post is so hypocritical, you are about as far from being an objestive person as you can be.

Sadly ss12 has you beaten though.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-24-2023 at 01:53 PM.

Clayton sorry I don't care for Democrats or Republicans. The day Of Kennedy and Regan are long gone.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't even know you to care what you think. Yes I want America destroyed What a Moron you are.

People are starting to reject people like you, Tucker and Alex Jones.

Such an absurb post! Sure Biden learned to lie from Trump. Do you actually know how pathetic you sound making braindead statements as such?

You still have not told us a lie that Trump has made. He's quite an honest man, the real world knows that by actually judging him with an open mind. Something you lack....
    Yes Joe said why not it worked for Trump lol........................................... He lied about the election being stolen. His own aids knows he lies. His own lawyer's knows he lies.

Clayton sorry I don't care for Democrats or Republicans. The day Of Kennedy and Regan are long gone.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't even know you to care what you think. Yes I want America destroyed What a Moron you are.

People are starting to reject people like you, Tucker and Alex Jones.
    No you are rejecting facts as usual.

Nobody rejected Tucker you knuckledragger, FOX tried to censor what he wanted to report. That's too far over your head though!!

Yes Joe said why not it worked for Trump lol........................................... He lied about the election being stolen. His own aids knows he lies. His own lawyer's knows he lies.
    He did not lie about the election being stolen. It was. You choose not to accept that fact.

No you are rejecting facts as usual.

Nobody rejected Tucker you knuckledragger, FOX tried to censor what he wanted to report. That's too far over your head though!!
    Fox Fired Tucker that's a rejection my friend. They ask him wanted they wanted out of him and he wanted to continue to lie and 787.5 says that they don't want to go down that road anymore. Be more honest in what you're reporting and Tucker rejected that offer is what you're telling us.