Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh please go sit in the corner and quit bothering me you pest lol, lol, lol
    he may have laughed at the end of that but watch it around him kid! im telling you from first hand experiences, hes a dam bad ass! hes rearranged more punishable face's on hear then ive had user name's! yours could be next! just a friendly, heads up you might say...................

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    this^ brought a tear to my eye.........
    Young Cinderella…..complete unknown….about to win the 4m masters championship,lmao.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    he may have laughed at the end of that but watch it around him kid! im telling you from first hand experiences, hes a dam bad ass! hes rearranged more punishable face's on hear then ive had user name's! yours could be next! just a friendly, heads up you might say...................
    I've never laughed so hard in my life lmao.............................................. ..........

take heed, my daring one^..... . . ......... .

I puked actually!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid the problem is the republican base. They support Disgrace 45 and the rest of the politicians can't turn against him and if they do the base will attack them. Thats cost them 3 election cycles. The republican base has always support Fox news. Fox News just gave the base what they wanted. The lies. The Republican base just cost Fox News 787 million. Going to have to sell a lot of truck commercial to make that up. Their stock fell 3.6% today. Thanks Buford.
    when your the number ONE news channel , that is chump change , but Im glad you haters have finally got a little some thing to woof about , took 8 years so enjoy .....

Hahaha…..good point fastford.

Something finally stuck after 8 years of trying……but it didn’t even stick to trump though. So in all reality, another fail from the dem dumbs to get trump.

Idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Fastford, now fox news gets the prestiage of being "The number one lying channel. Will Fox settle with Smartmatic? They are suing for 2.7 billion. It's not the Dem going after Disgrace 45 it's the law. Pence can't wait to talk, and he has a lot to talk about. I bet Pence is saying who's hanging now? You gentleman enjoy the sinking ship. I told you gentleman last week it was time to jump ship and save the republican party. SMH
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Fastford, now fox news gets the prestiage of being "The number one lying channel. Will Fox settle with Smartmatic? They are suing for 2.7 billion. It's not the Dem going after Disgrace 45 it's the law. Pence can't wait to talk, and he has a lot to talk about. I bet Pence is saying who's hanging now? You gentleman enjoy the sinking ship. I told you gentleman last week it was time to jump ship and save the republican party. SMH
    Attached Images Attached Images

ss when are you ever going to learn? Don't be a fool your whole life.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    when your the number ONE news channel , that is chump change , but Im glad you haters have finally got a little some thing to woof about , took 8 years so enjoy .....
    Who cares if you're number one if you lie to your viewers. People got hurt and and someone lost their life because of the lies and some still to this day keep lying and then you those like Clayton who still believes those lies

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ss when are you ever going to learn? Don't be a fool your whole life.....
    Thanks Buford you just cost lying Fox News 787,500,000 dollars.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Who cares if you're number one if you lie to your viewers. People got hurt and and someone lost their life because of the lies and some still to this day keep lying and then you those like Clayton who still believes those lies

Speaking of utter fools!!! And no they did not lie to the viewers, but you just keep towing the line.

What is one lie. Don't answer without the proof.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/b...ettlement.html Here's Fox News in Another millions of dollars settlement on 10-12-2020

Telling its viewer more lies. Buford can you believe Fox would lie to you? Buford I thought for sure you would have made me aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Speaking of utter fools!!! And no they did not lie to the viewers, but you just keep towing the line.

What is one lie. Don't answer without the proof.
    787.5 Million says otherwise. there's your proof lmao..........................................

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/b...ettlement.html Here's Fox News in Another millions of dollars settlement on 10-12-2020

Telling its viewer more lies. Buford can you believe Fox would lie to you? Buford I thought for sure you would have made me aware of this.
    It's not the last one. They will be settling another one here in the near future.

Kid, 787,500,000 is what the Fox's pays to keep the republican base and keep their entertainment anchors. Now they can keep doing business as usual. They didn't want someone getting these easy gullible fools that has made them rich. They weren't going to let anybody get this golden goose. I mean they can lie to them, and they will just believe anything they tell them. Looks how rich they made the old crack head pillow guy.

the consensus says they all lie , so my question to you is what channel do you endorse ? I do believe all networks have some bad seeds , but in my honest opinion ., fox is defiantly the lessor of all the others and is by far more fare and balanced as all the others put together , I say this because I do float around from time to time , though not as much as I did , and the main reason is you cant tune to another network and go 10 min without a trump remark in some way , I say its because there worried to death the ole orange man is gone come back and lite there azz up in 24 more than ever , just a hunch though ....lololol

Yes they all lie. I don't endorse any of them. I found out a few years back they cater to their base and have an agenda all of their own. No Fox isn't any better in my opinion. They are no more fair and balanced than any other

I would love to have a news outlet that would just tell the truth and not be biased towards a certain party. The Democrats bash Trump and the Republicans 24/7 and the Republicans bash the Democrats and Biden 24/7

Kid, 787,500,000 is what the Fox's pays to keep the republican base and keep their entertainment anchors. Now they can keep doing business as usual. They didn't want someone getting these easy gullible fools that has made them rich. They weren't going to let anybody get this golden goose. I mean they can lie to them, and they will just believe anything they tell them. Looks how rich they made the old crack head pillow guy.
    Their viewers are just saying well at least Fox is better than the liberal stations at what lying lmao...............