Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ yes that was there tagline and what a lie that is
    Kinda like “The McRib, back for only a limited time” tagline McDonald’s sometimes uses to promote barbecue sauce covered cardboard?

I’ve learned to ignore self given taglines and advertising slogans for the most part……rarely are they 100% honest and straightforward.

Kind of like SS.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

For me it has nothing to do with Fox news and more to do with people like you. You kept telling some of us how main stream media was nothing but, liars and Fox was the most trusted news and you would say they don't lie and low behold 787.5 says otherwise so, yes a little vindication for some of us who said Fox was lying to it's viewers.

Dominion is not corrupt and no they didn't steal the election and Fox knew it but, kept telling you and you keep believing it but, I realize nothing will change your mind and that's ok
    You sorry clueless duped fool. Dominion is corrupt and plays a huge part in stealing elections, to not understand that is beyond ignorant! And if you can find ME saying FOX is the most trusted network I'll send you a hundred bucks. But FOX is still far more trusted and honest than CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC. They are the most trusted of any major news network but not nearly as trusted and honest as upcoming networks like Real Americas Voice, OAN, and Newsmax.

Most of the above networks are just left wing political propaganda stations. At least FOX has a mix of good and bad programming. Not just pure fake crap like CNN, MSNBC.

There is proof of Dominion corruption, but the powers that be will not allow Lindell to take the government to court.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You sorry clueless duped fool. Dominion is corrupt and plays a huge part in stealing elections, to not understand that is beyond ignorant! And if you can find ME saying FOX is the most trusted network I'll send you a hundred bucks. But FOX is still far more trusted and honest than CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC. They are the most trusted of any major news network but not nearly as trusted and honest as upcoming networks like Real Americas Voice, OAN, and Newsmax.

Most of the above networks are just left wing political propaganda stations. At least FOX has a mix of good and bad programming. Not just pure fake crap like CNN, MSNBC.

There is proof of Dominion corruption, but the powers that be will not allow Lindell to take the government to court.
    Like I said believe what you want. I found out a long time ago you can't fix stupid lol............

Like I said believe what you want. I found out a long time ago you can't fix stupid lol............
    oh well, at least I'll give you credit for attempting to better yourself. just be happy for what God gave you....... no, its not much but it could be worster...... . . . . ..... .

You sorry clueless duped fool.
    hey! He's doing the best with what he's got!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    oh well, at least I'll give you credit for attempting to better yourself. just be happy for what God gave you....... no, its not much but it could be worster...... . . . . ..... .
    Is there anyway you can help that dumb --- I bet not lol............................................

hey! He's doing the best with what he's got!
    And that's better than you 2 lol............................................... .......

Nah but, you and bufford can if you like lol................................
    oooh no! lol, im not gonna be behind closed doors with that beast! no way!!

And that's better than you 2 lol............................................... .......
    lol, we my not have a lick-a-sence between us but i assure you, its well beyond any sence youve got.smh and lol some dam morrrrisssss......

Is there anyway you can help that dumb --- I bet not lol............................................
    um
    im not even able to decode this^ so, no?

"clueless duped fool" thats to funny!

Yes they all lie. I don't endorse any of them. I found out a few years back they cater to their base and have an agenda all of their own. No Fox isn't any better in my opinion. They are no more fair and balanced than any other

I would love to have a news outlet that would just tell the truth and not be biased towards a certain party. The Democrats bash Trump and the Republicans 24/7 and the Republicans bash the Democrats and Biden 24/7
    Im afraid the only way you would find what your looking for is if you and SS was in charge .....lol.....

crock was too stupid to fix his own stupidity, instead he just keeps regressing!!!!

crock was too stupid to fix his own stupidity, instead he just keeps regressing!!!!
    I have a question for blackie and buffy. Which one wears the shirt when you two are together at the races. You know the one that says I'm with stupid lmao.............................................. .......................

oooh no! lol, im not gonna be behind closed doors with that beast! no way!!
    Oh no what did he do to you this time lol............................................... ...............

um
    im not even able to decode this^ so, no?
    Oh ok anyway to help your dumb --- then. It's not rocket science lol...................................

thats right, i need help being dumb. you've got it down to a science , i admit lol.

Oh no what did he do to you this time lol............................................... ...............
    my therapist told me to just keep it out if my mind. reading your ridicules posts have been great therapy for me . thay say laughter is the greatest healer. you one goofy sum bunch lol........

Now back to informing AND schooling ss12 and kidrock with this stunning article!!!!

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/konne...ck-door-access

Now back to informing AND schooling ss12 and kidrock with this stunning article!!!!

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/konne...ck-door-access

“An individual with super administration access to a system can do effectively anything inside that system. He or she can delete data, steal data, alter data, change programming, etc.

Perhaps most importantly, that individual can cover his or her tracks, because they can potentially also access and alter all security protocols and programs.

So, Konnech, which has numerous questionable ties to Chinese entities was allowed to punch a hole into our election systems, and then Konnech was allowed to grant that same level of access to unknown “contractors” in China.”