Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

You know what’s funny about all of this lying? ss12 lying about BBQboy and I being one in the same.

BBQ/Lurker is not a lie, but an opinion and I still stand by my opinion until you can change it.

4m.net - The Most Opinionated Racing Message Board In The Universe.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

He lies and calls it an opinion…….must be a union thing……next.

Funny how one gets banned for having multiple screen names and assumes everyone has them…..yep, very union like blame game there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ/Lurker If you are going to make allegations that I have other screen names please feel free to list them. Or is this just another "lie" you have posted. I see you are still jealous of union benefits. Have a good day at work.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

“Smartmatic now has a bargaining chip, and Fox has shown it is willing to take out its checkbook and write a big check,” said University of Tennessee, Knoxville media law professor Stuart Brotman. “From Fox’s standpoint, now that they realize they can get a successful settlement, they have a basis for a real discussion with Smartmatic.”

Smartmatic is seeking $2.7 billion in damages from Fox and five individuals, including former Trump lawyers and hosts.

Smartmatic alleges in its lawsuit in New York County Supreme Court that the defendants knowingly spread false claims that its software was used to flip votes. Conspiracy theorists erroneously claimed Smartmatic owned Dominion, and the companies mounted similar allegations in their lawsuits.

Smartmatic attorney J. Erik Connolly said in a statement Tuesday the company is committed to clearing its name, recouping the damage done to it and “holding Fox accountable for undermining democracy."

Lurker there are a couple screen names on 4m that are one and the same…..a couple of them were recently banned.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ/Lurker If you are going to make allegations that I have other screen names please feel free to list them. Or is this just another "lie" you have posted. I see you are still jealous of union benefits. Have a good day at work.
    Be happy to when you share the information I’ve requested from you multiple times….until then, pound sand.

Speaking of sand, I’ve got my feet in it as we speak……the sunrise was beautiful this morning…..next.

BBQ sorry to hear that the servant quarters has sand floors. At least you don't have to worry about tracking in sand.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ sorry to hear that the servant quarters has sand floors. At least you don't have to worry about tracking in sand.
    have you no shame? your responses tell me you have no ammunition against the accusations that have been brought forward here about you. its too obvious the said accusations are in fact, facts.

Yup, fact indeed…….servant quarters,lol…….guess when all you got is what people let you have then that’s all you’ll ever have.SS seams content with that lifestyle.

I’ll struggle through life in the modest beach shak ok I guess, it ain’t much but it’s home lol…..one thing SS does have correct is in certain entrances to the house I do track in sand when we come back in, my bride gives me the stink eye about it too.

Over /under……..using the payout number that dominion just won in the settlement of 787 million.

Amount the residents of ohio( specifically palestine and surrounding area residents) to receive because of the inept rail union and its policies and best practices with Norfolk southern?

I’m betting the over

Lurker you know what else is funny how the Fox viewers were saying main stream media was lying when in fact it was Fox news doing the lying as well. lmfao........................................

Ha ha ha 787.5 million worth of lies from Fox news and more to come lmfao. The most trusted news source NO NOT REALLY WE HERE FOX LIE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM lmao.............................................. ...................

to quote your 100% truth here….” Just like they all do”….very well said.

It’s all a money grab….CNN sells lots of kitty litter commercial time and fox sells lots of pick up truck commercial time.

It’s all about marketing to your base. CNN will be the next to get sued…..wait for it.

Well, paraphrase…..not a direct quote.

Either way, a compliment.

Well I have no clue is to what they market but, it's all about the mighty dollar at any cost and the viewers eat it up and then go and repeat the lies as it is 100% truth to their friends.

The rate of accidents on Norfolk Southern’s railway increased in each of the last four years, according to a recent company presentation. The record has worsened as executives at Norfolk Southern and other railroads have been telling investors on Wall Street that they can bolster their profit margins by keeping a lid on costs. At the same time, railway companies have lobbied against new rules aimed at making trains safer.

“For years, the railroads have fought all kinds of basic safety regulations — modern braking systems, stronger tank cars for explosive materials, even information about what’s on trains passing through communities — based on an argument that it simply costs too much to protect our lives, health, and our air and water,”

Over the past five years, the seven railroads “have cut their work force by nearly one-third, shuttered rail yards where rail cars are traditionally inspected and are running longer and heavier trains

BBQ you have no idea what you are talking about as usual. Always try to blame the unions when it's the company trying to bolster their profit at all costs including safety. They are the ones lobbying on new rules when it comes to safety. The company makes the decisions on what maintenance that they want to do not the union.

So you’re saying the union has no say in the day to day safety of rail travel? No back door meetings, or other shady practices to cut costs for the rail but add some jingle to the union coffers?

Nice try sparky, next.

Blaming unions sometimes isn’t that hard to do……..most root causes are pretty easy to spot if you’re not blinded by denial.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well I have no clue is to what they market but, it's all about the mighty dollar at any cost and the viewers eat it up and then go and repeat the lies as it is 100% truth to their friends.
    They market to their base…..stop being coy, you’re not real good at it.

Just like CNN lying to their base about Russian collusion and nothing to see here on hunter Biden…....they sell a lot of cat litter, bud light and door dash to that base spewing that nonsense.
    And on the other side , fox sells a lot of pick up trucks, bourbon and lawnmowers spewing theirs.
    Hope that clears it up…..oh, and the base on both sides go and repeat those same lies etc, etc……you’re welcome.