Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Actually I only watch Real Americas Voice and Newsmax. Fox has some great people in the evenings.

No matter what Heckle and Jeckle say Dominion is the real evil in this fight and you guys are on the wrong side of the highway to hell. Hahahahahahaha

You pathetic pukes are very poor examples of humanity!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Actually I only watch Real Americas Voice and Newsmax. Fox has some great people in the evenings.

No matter what Heckle and Jeckle say Dominion is the real evil in this fight and you guys are on the wrong side of the highway to hell. Hahahahahahaha

You pathetic pukes are very poor examples of humanity!!!!
    Clayton you're irrelevant anymore. The people on their evening shows were the ones lying lmao............

Buford here is some of the emails that you might be interested in.

Fox star Tucker Carlson to his producer Alex Pfeiffer about Sidney Powell, one of Trump's campaign lawyers: “Powell is lying.” [11/16/20]
    Host Laura Ingraham to Carlson and fellow host Sean Hannity: “Sidney Powell is a bit nuts. Sorry but she is.” [11/15/20]
    Carlson to Ingraham: “Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane.” Ingraham replied: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.” Carlson replied: “It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it.” [11/19/20]
    Fox Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch: “Really crazy stuff.” [11/19/20]
    Murdoch after watching Giuliani and Powell on November 19, 2020: “Terrible stuff damaging everybody, I fear.” Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott replied, “Yes Sean [Hannity] and even [Jeanine] Pirro agrees.” [11/19/20]
    Fox reporter Lucas Tomlinson to anchor Bret Baier: “It’s dangerously insane these conspiracy theories.” [12/1/2020]
    Fox Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt on whether the allegation that Dominion rigged the election was true: “No reasonable person would have thought that.”
    Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott responded “Yes, I believe that,” to the question “You believe, since at least the time that Fox News called the election on November 7th, that Joe Biden was legitimately elected the President of the United States, correct?”
    As the filing outlined, Carlson texted a redacted name “that it was ‘shockingly reckless’ to claim that Dominion rigged the election ‘[i]f there’s no one inside the company willing to talk, or internal Dominion documents or copies of the software showing that they did it’ and ‘as you know there isn’t.’” [11/21/20]
    Fox’s internal “fact checks” about Dominion allegations reported they were “incorrect” and “not evidence of widespread fraud.” [11/13/20; 11/20/20]
    After canceling Pirro’s November 7 show, Fox executive David Clark told Executive Vice President of Primetime Programming Meade Cooper: “Her guests are all going to say the election is being stolen and if she pushes back at all it will just be token.”
    Ingraham’s producer Tommy Firth texted Fox executive Ron Mitchell: “This dominion (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is going to give me a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing aneurysm—as many times as I’ve told Laura it’s bs, she sees (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) posters and trump tweeting about it.” [11/8/20]
    Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott to Fox Corp. CEO Lachlan Murdoch: “Viewers going through the 5 stages of grief. It’s a question of trust—the AZ [call] was damaging but we will highlight our stars and plant flags letting the viewers know we hear them and respect them.” Murdoch replied: “Yes. But needs constant rebuilding without any missteps.” Scott responded: “Yes today is day one and it’s a process.” [11/9/20]
    Fox News Washington, D.C., Managing Editor Bill Sammon to Fox Political Editor Chris Stirewalt on the network’s coverage of “supposed election fraud”: “It’s remarkable how weak ratings make[] good journalists do bad things.” [12/2/20]
    Carlson to Ingraham: Powell’s “a nut, as you said at the outset. It totally wrecked my weekend. Wow... I had to try to make the WH disavow her, which they obviously should have done long before.” Ingraham responded to Carlson: “No serious lawyer could believe what they were saying.” [11/22/20]
    Rupert Murdoch told Scott to read a Wall Street Journal piece about Newsmax, telling her: “These people should be watched, if skeptically. Trump will concede eventually and we should concentrate on Georgia, helping any way we can. We don’t want to antagonize Trump further, but Giuliani taken with a large grain of salt. Everything at stake here.” [11/16/20]
    Scott: “Privately, I had a number of conversations with Sean where he wanted the President to accept the results.”
    After White House correspondent Kristen Fisher fact-checked Giuliani and Powell’s press conference, she received a call from her boss, Bryan Boughton, in which he “emphasized that higher-ups at Fox News were also unhappy with it,” and said that Fisher “needed to do a better job of…—this is a quote—‘respecting our audience.’” [11/19/20]
    Fox Corp. Senior Vice President Raj Shah wrote: “(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is so crazy right now. so many people openly denying the obvious that Powell is clearly full of it.” Carlson’s producer Alex Pfeiffer replied: “She is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing nutcase.” [11/22/20]
    Rupert Murdoch told Suzanne Scott, “It’s been suggested our prime time three should independently or together say something like ‘the election is over and Joe Biden won,’” and that such a statement “would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election [was] stolen.” [1/5/21]
    Carlson complained to Hannity about Fox News reporter Jacqui Heinrich, who “was ‘fact checking’ a tweet by Trump that mentioned Dominion—and specifically mentioned Hannity’s and Dobbs’ broadcasts that evening discussing Dominion” Carlson reportedly wrote: “Please get her fired. Seriously....What the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)? I’m actually shocked...It needs to stop immediately, like tonight. It’s measurably hurting the company. The stock price is down. Not a joke.” [11/12/20]
    According to the filing, “Ingraham herself testified that she has no basis to believe Dominion committed election fraud by rigging the 2020 Presidential Election or that it is owned by a company founded in Venezuela to rig elections for Hugo Chavez (and agreed its ownership is ‘readily ascertainable’).”
    Anchor Dana Perino also called the voter fraud allegations “total bs,” “insane,” and “nonsense.”
    Powell sent an email to Bartiromo about voter fraud claims that “Powell had received from a ‘source’ which the author herself describes as ‘pretty wackadoodle.’” According to the filing, “Bartiromo agreed at her deposition that this email was ‘nonsense’ … and inherently unreliable.”
    As the filing laid out:
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss12 you can show that guy proof until he's blue in the face and he will still believe their lies. You have to remember he believes Sandy Hook was staged if that tells you anything. Ask the rest of the guys if they believe that.

Buford yes, it's cost Fox News 787,500,000 dollars but they keep control of the golden goose (republican base). They can still lie to the base, and they kept their "Entertaiment anchors" from testifying. The shareholder are getting p!ssed about all of these lawsuits over the last 20 years. They have lost billions of dollars over all of the lawsuits.

Now we will see if the gullible base will still support their Number one lying news source.
    Again the problem is not Disgrace 45 or Fox news it's the republican base. Disgrace 45 and Fox news are just giving you what you are asking for. B/S
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Heckle and jeckle lmao…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Buford yes, it's cost Fox News 787,500,000 dollars but they keep control of the golden goose (republican base). They can still lie to the base, and they kept their "Entertaiment anchors" from testifying. The shareholder are getting p!ssed about all of these lawsuits over the last 20 years. They have lost billions of dollars over all of the lawsuits.

Now we will see if the gullible base will still support their Number one lying news source.
    Again the problem is not Disgrace 45 or Fox news it's the republican base. Disgrace 45 and Fox news are just giving you what you are asking for. B/S
    Even your comrade kidrockski has agreed that ALL new networks give their base what they are asking for….including the side of the fence you sit on.

So yes, the base is the problem on all party lines wouldn’t you say?

As of 2021 foxes assets were valued around 22 billion I believe, fyi…..they should be fine and hopefully will learn a thing or two from getting in the ditch with CNN and msnbc.

Giving them what they want and lying or 2 different things. Fox intentionally lied to their base that's why they have been sued several times last 20 years. And yes other networks have been sued but not as many times as Fox (I can't say News because thats not what it is). It would be fare to say that Fox has been sued more than all of the other networks combined.

I would say that the republican base has a worst base problem than the democrats do. Fortunately for the USA the republican base is dwindling over time. When was the last time the republican candidate won the popular vote? 2004 Almost 2 decades ago.
    Last edited by ss12; 04-21-2023 at 09:10 AM.

If you could tell the truth, then all of your “I would say “comments above might mean something….. but you can’t, so they don’t!

Do a little more research on who’s been sued for what and the amounts with these news organizations and I use the term news loosely for everyone of them, just like you should.

CNN lost a suit for $275 million to just one kid for lying and damaging him Back in 2020….. granted it wasn’t 787 million in that one case you might wanna do some more digging if your claim is that fox is the only one lying and then getting sued about it. But I digress.

Next!!

Coming from a poster who intentionally lied about nurses to fit his agenda. Please tell me where I lied?

BBQ for me it isn't about the law suit or the money. It's more about how we had to hear it was only the mainstream media that was the one doing the lying and that Fox was the most trusted news source out there but, some of us knew that was BS

And for some they still believe the lies.

I've lost all hope for both parties and news organizations.

SS I can't quote your big post, but most of what's on it is just not fact. Rupert Murdoch for one thing has never been honest but he knew he could make FOX a big news network by hiring conservatives and having them do talk shows.

I can't think of the guys name now that was running the programming but he passed away 2 or 3 years ago at least and the liberal Murdock family has bee ruining the FOX reputation ever since.

Those claiming what you posted are either lying or just doing the Murdocks bidding. It's all garbage, I know the FOX credibillty is going down but it's not for the reasons YOU try to pin it on.

Gulliana is a totally honest and credible man and for anyone to claim the opposite is politcal propaganda. Among the other hit pieces in your post.

Dominion is the topic here and their cheating machines. Did you know that China has the entire poll records of the United States recorded on servers IN CHINA. You refuse to support the good people and instead support the evils inside and out of this nation.

Why? You refuse to open your eyes!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-21-2023 at 03:09 PM.

Coming from a poster who intentionally lied about nurses to fit his agenda. Please tell me where I lied?
    Pass on that, you will just lie again like you did last time…..figure it out.

And ps….more people died during the nurses strike than would have had they not struck….plenty of data in that article you dispute that proves it.

Unions still suk the life and quality of goods out of companies and their workers…..nothing new there.

Next.

This video is for you especially SS. You must take the time to watch.

https://americasvoice.news/playlists/the-war-room/

open.ink Sign up for that and discard some of your trash sites ss!!!

Use the site open.ink and you can sign up, even though google apparently does not show it as a website the crooked sobs!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-21-2023 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ for me it isn't about the law suit or the money. It's more about how we had to hear it was only the mainstream media that was the one doing the lying and that Fox was the most trusted news source out there but, some of us knew that was BS

And for some they still believe the lies.

I've lost all hope for both parties and news organizations.
    The most trusted news source out there? Isn’t that a tagline that fox gave themselves???

There are people that believe whatever news they want to believe depending on what side of the aisle they lean……..it’s not the parties so much the problem but the slobberknockers and their constituents within them.

Giving them what they want and lying or 2 different things. Fox intentionally lied to their base that's why they have been sued several times last 20 years. And yes other networks have been sued but not as many times as Fox (I can't say News because thats not what it is). It would be fare to say that Fox has been sued more than all of the other networks combined.

I would say that the republican base has a worst base problem than the democrats do. Fortunately for the USA the republican base is dwindling over time. When was the last time the republican candidate won the popular vote? 2004 Almost 2 decades ago.
    “ it would be fare to say that fox has been sued more than all the other networks combined”???

So let me guess, just made up and buried in another word salad of yours hoping nobody would call you on it? Or just another lie to advance your foxhole position on your war with trump???

I just threw a charge into your foxhole, you better get out before it detonates and messes up your stash of kitty litter.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    kid will be along soon to fill the role of dumber in this thread lol.
    ( Real Good ) , lol .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    ( Real Good ) , lol .
    I agree it was pretty funny. lol...........................................

BBQ yes that was there tagline and what a lie that is

When your as heavy invested as they are for the Democrats , which they say they are not . ( lmao ) . The best defense like CNN or NBC , is to keep up the lie . The day for learning that you were an political idiot will come .And then you say to your self , Well the lies sounded real . And I for one cannot wait until the Unions are a thing of the past . Because all the clowns that are Democrats , growing up now , want Starbucks and donuts when they
    show up to work . We will see how that works .