Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eldora/Flo

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Motel is in Seymour -just a little drive to Brownstown-headed to Blondies in Brownstown now for local food.
    Well that's better.....I was afraid you were holed up in some hostel cause Brownstown doesn't have motels.

Enjoy Blondies (love that pizza) and the race!

They'd started racing on time then 3 division wouldn't been problem. Hopefully y'all down south see how it really works. 3 full divisions all drastically different and provided quality semi efficient show

Quote Originally Posted by CT00 View Post
    Getting on here complaining about the commentary and coverage is ignorant. If you have a problem with what they are doing simply turn it off or cancel your subscription. The people you are complaining about have done so much for the sport it's remarkable. If you can provide a better product than what they providing step up and do it. If you can promote a race better than whichever promoter you are complaining about step up and do it. Until you have the brass to put yourself in their shoes, I would say sit back and enjoy what we have. It has come so far in the last decade each and everyone of us should be very thankful and appreciative. Thank you-Ben Shelton, Dustin Jarrett, Michael Rigsby and everyone else involved with last nights stream of Eldora.
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Our group of 9 was at Eldora and had a good time- just checked into motel at Brownstown for tonight and on to 411 for tomorrow. Could be at home watching/ bitching about it from my easy chair.
    Nope -I am living my golden years to this fullest and not complaining !
    Foxfire for president in 2024!!! Awesome brother.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by CT00 View Post
    Getting on here complaining about the commentary and coverage is ignorant. If you have a problem with what they are doing simply turn it off or cancel your subscription. The people you are complaining about have done so much for the sport it's remarkable. If you can provide a better product than what they providing step up and do it. If you can promote a race better than whichever promoter you are complaining about step up and do it. Until you have the brass to put yourself in their shoes, I would say sit back and enjoy what we have. It has come so far in the last decade each and everyone of us should be very thankful and appreciative. Thank you-Ben Shelton, Dustin Jarrett, Michael Rigsby and everyone else involved with last nights stream of Eldora.
    You are right. I am not appreciative and expect too much for the 150 bucks and my time. Subscription cancelled today.

Smokey & the Bandit 2 was just added to Netflix. Time to make some popcorn!

You are right. I am not appreciative and expect too much for the 150 bucks and my time. Subscription cancelled today.

I really enjoy DOD and Flo. I don't think its over priced. I have not had any problems with coverage and really enjoy DOD the most. The race last nite great and coverage was great. If you want to cancell. Thats on you. You will miss some good racing and some great interviews. Your lost.

Is there a forum out there where people DO NOT COMPLAIN ? I laugh at it the same way I laugh to some of the posted remarks. The cost for flo & dirtvision is cheap when you consider what it costs to go to 1 race that you need to travel for. 1 tank of gas is how much today ? My rx350 takes a 50 to fill it up. Ticket prices vary but if your going to a bigger race I'm saying 40 and I think that's low. Now don't forget it may be a 2 day show so let's double that and again dependent on the race say 100. Food for your time away, breakfast a 20, late lunch another 20, then finish it off with some track food, 30
    Let's not forget the beer. So you see what I'm getting at. STFU go rant on Facebook or twitter.

As if dirt racing was not in bad enough shape, you add all of this of being able to watch races from your home tell me how does that help out the tracks because people don’t show up enjoy dirt racing while you can

I'm more than happy to pay $150 a year just to help support the great column writers on Dirt on Dirt. I'm sure Kevin Kovac, Robert Holman, Todd Turner and the rest of the writers on not getting paid enough. Their insight is an added bonus every week. Some people on here gotta complain about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post

Entitled race fan vibes. You spent $150, great. Now you get to tell everyone how to do their job

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Tells ya all ya need to know about DWB.
    8/13/16