Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eldora/Flo

Default Eldora/Flo

Here we go again, got these two dumb asses on Flo eating up all the air time rambling about nothing. We could be seeing something racing and pit action, but noooooo.

can't always get what you want through that screen vs being there, seeing what you want but, i get the aggravation.

Did it go out for all?

Good here…going green in a minute.

2 rockets in the field, that’s crazy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    Here we go again, got these two dumb asses on Flo eating up all the air time rambling about nothing. We could be seeing something racing and pit action, but noooooo.
    Whatever, Douchebag...

Nearly 100% of what you are watching, is because of the those fellas.

Show a little respect and support.

Hudson had them covered. Flat tire, that s*cked. Why on a Tuesday night do you have to have support divisions ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Hudson had them covered. Flat tire, that s*cked. Why on a Tuesday night do you have to have support divisions ?
    51 modifieds and crew racing for $1,000-to-win helps pay the late model purse.

There was no one in the stands. Streaming makes way more $$$ than we could ever imagine because that has to be the only way they paid that purse. Which begs the question, why doesn't Flo subsidize other tracks with streaming better than they do. I know what some tracks get paid per race and its peanuts.

I think they both do a great job when separated , but when together while Ben is talking Dustin will start talking at same time, then we have to try to guess what either was saying.
    Last edited by MEE; 04-19-2023 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Whatever, Douchebag...

Nearly 100% of what you are watching, is because of the those fellas.

Show a little respect and support.
    why a "douchebag"? dam, he seems to be whining some here yeah but, do as you say (and i agree on the respect and support part 100%) here. your name calling is not supporting anything.

Amen. Dont waste our time if you are going to have a series based on streaming alone! If you advertise a starting time of racing at 7, start at 6:59 and not 8:15 then say things happen and don't always go right. Earl never had excuses and started on time, every time!

Nobody wants to listen to boys back in their basement studio talk about themselves for an hour. (and get rid of the Duke stuff, we are paying to watch racing

2 support classes on a Tuesday is super dumb!

Go down in the pits and talk about the stories of the sport instead of watching Huddy drive a 2 seater around the racetrack!

I was listening to an interview with Marcus Smith where he said as a track promoter he has one chance to get it right that day, they will not be there tomorrow.

Come on guys! Dont puck this up!

^this poster makes a valid argument, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    ^this poster makes a valid argument, imo.
    Stop being a Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Amen. Dont waste our time if you are going to have a series based on streaming alone! If you advertise a starting time of racing at 7, start at 6:59 and not 8:15 then say things happen and don't always go right. Earl never had excuses and started on time, every time!

Nobody wants to listen to boys back in their basement studio talk about themselves for an hour. (and get rid of the Duke stuff, we are paying to watch racing

2 support classes on a Tuesday is super dumb!

Go down in the pits and talk about the stories of the sport instead of watching Huddy drive a 2 seater around the racetrack!

I was listening to an interview with Marcus Smith where he said as a track promoter he has one chance to get it right that day, they will not be there tomorrow.

Come on guys! Dont puck this up!
    I agree with your opinion on the start time but seems like the rest of it is on you. Who gives a sh!t that they have Duke stuff in their basement, you're just complaining to complain.

I guess I could have watched bearing sea gold or a rerun of caddy shack for the billionth time last night….but I watched racing at eldora instead and was forced to also watch several support classes too…oh the horror.

Come on guys, flo is great for the sport ……and especially for everyone that hates everything but supers or can’t travel a whole lot.
    How hard is it to turn the channel when there is a class you don’t want to watch?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Our group of 9 was at Eldora and had a good time- just checked into motel at Brownstown for tonight and on to 411 for tomorrow. Could be at home watching/ bitching about it from my easy chair.
    Nope -I am living my golden years to this fullest and not complaining !

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    just checked into motel at Brownstown for tonight!
    Motel in Brownstown??

Getting on here complaining about the commentary and coverage is ignorant. If you have a problem with what they are doing simply turn it off or cancel your subscription. The people you are complaining about have done so much for the sport it's remarkable. If you can provide a better product than what they providing step up and do it. If you can promote a race better than whichever promoter you are complaining about step up and do it. Until you have the brass to put yourself in their shoes, I would say sit back and enjoy what we have. It has come so far in the last decade each and everyone of us should be very thankful and appreciative. Thank you-Ben Shelton, Dustin Jarrett, Michael Rigsby and everyone else involved with last nights stream of Eldora.

Motel is in Seymour -just a little drive to Brownstown-headed to Blondies in Brownstown now for local food.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Stop being a Karen.
    look who's out of hiding! that Karen stuff must have got to ya lol.