Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LMAO..... Knoxville? 100 laps. You'll never see it there again. "Too hard on our equipment."After what they did last year, I will never go to that track again. Far better places to go as being talked about above.Funny how a bunch of tracks are now hard on equipment. They always were but they had good shows, Knoxville one of them. They ran 100 laps since they started the late model nationals. I am not a fan of 100 lappers but why are they an issue all of a sudden?

Too many owners want to run twenty laps on a dryslick track and feather the motor and drive train all night and then pull in the car wash and rinse off the dust. And heck no, to mud getting on the car!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

If just straight racing, I got Boone imca Nats on my list and you might wanna look into as well. Week straight of racing on what looks to be constantly maintained surface with full fields in all division
    Last edited by Jim11h; 04-26-2023 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Too many owners want to run twenty laps on a dryslick track and feather the motor and drive train all night and then pull in the car wash and rinse off the dust. And heck no, to mud getting on the car!!!
    Highly aero-dependent cars never have much usable suspension travel. Little useable suspension travel causes trouble on uneven surfaces. Blame the rule makers and enforcers. The cars became what they were allowed to become.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

^^^^Yea so much so with the aero dependent cars of today that the racing has become somewhat boring on the big tracks. You didn't see that last weekend. These cars need to be up to speed to make the aero really work. Yes common sense, but say what you wish, that was a d*m good race. The track produced racing everywhere, a big track it would have been boring.

Eldora is quite a sight to see! But once you have seen it, the late models are actually boring there anymore. Florence has amazing sight lines, you can see the whole track. The north-south is usually pretty good, especially after the track slows way down and takes rubber.

I'm with Highside Hustler,

If you want variety, this will be an amazing 4 nights of racing. The beauty of these tracks is they are all less than an hour apart. You won't be disappointed.

Wednsday Spoon $23,000 to win. Flo
    Thursday Lincoln $23,000 to win. Flo
    Friday Farmer City $25,000 to win. Lucas
    Saturday Fairbury $30,000 to win. Lucas

^
    Perfect motor home mini tour.
    8/13/16