Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOLMS-Weather

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Is it because the sport ha gotten so, expensive they don't want to tear stuff up
    lil bobby dont seem to think so, he's tears sht up constantly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    lil bobby dont seem to think so, he's tears sht up constantly lol.
    Ok................................................ .................................................. ...........

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Lowest speeds of the year. I would almost go out on a limb and say this would be one the more cost effective races they could have. What they might tear up would be minor. Not saying you're wrong at all. Macon basically gets dealt the same hand as tazewell did anymore. Drivers didn't want to race there, and we see how that ended up.
    I just hear some say they won't race there because they don't want to tear stuff up so, I was just curious what their reasons were.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It's small and tight quarters, so bodies get beat up and it's hard to pass. That isn't their style. They want to get on a slick surface that's smooth as glass and let their downforce shine.
    Ok that makes sense.

Ok that makes sense.
    it only took 4 post but you finally got it? .........

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Lowest speeds of the year. I would almost go out on a limb and say this would be one the more cost effective races they could have. What they might tear up would be minor. Not saying you're wrong at all. Macon basically gets dealt the same hand as tazewell did anymore. Drivers didn't want to race there, and we see how that ended up.
    You are so correct. Ask the guys that race there. Some put on old sheet metal. Cosmetic damage can be excessive but that's usually about it.
    I remember the first year Lucas raced at Macon. It rained early in the day and the track started out sloppy. When a lot of guys pulled in after hot laps, they were scratching their heads as if they'd never seen mud. Some were prepared with scrapers. Some made do with whatever was laying around. You could tell by their attitude and atmosphere in the pit area that they weren't to happy. Seems ever since, they are more than happy to pull the plug on this event.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    it only took 4 post but you finally got it? .........
    Ok................................................ .................................................. ...

Ok................................................ .................................................. ...
    no, youre not lol, but what ever makes u happy.................

I get that Lucas is looking at the big picture but cancelling an entire weekend when they still could have had 2/3 of the races doesn't seem like the best approach for their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    I get that Lucas is looking at the big picture but cancelling an entire weekend when they still could have had 2/3 of the races doesn't seem like the best approach for their teams.
    They wouldn’t have gotten anything in this weekend