Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jerry ! Jerry ! Jerry

I'd be willing to wager that there are a select few on here that are deeply saddened by the passing of Jerry Springer at 79 years of age ?

I’m one of those folks, I liked Jerry…..The results are in, he was a pretty cool guy for Hollywood.

Rip
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

But his show showed a lesser side of American society, and could possible have helped stupidize even more grundoons.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I think it was just more of stupid societal moths flying towards the bright light he turned on…….stupid ,uncaring,selfish people are everywhere…..he just developed a show that we could all sit back and laugh at and with those people.
    Most if not all was situationally staged and the punch throwers and screamers were just trailer park acting…….knew it going in but was still funny.

I liked more of what he did outside the springer show….except writing the check to the hooker, that was dumb.

Now who is going to replace "Jerry"???????

AOC…..it’s just a guess.

Well, I'm sorry, too.

Wonder what this game is?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    But his show showed a lesser side of American society, and could possible have helped stupidize even more grundoons.
    I most defiantly agree with you on that one!! I rekcon to many just don't see those things! Influential to the masses. Not by just the hand fulls neither!

{BarbQueBoi}.....Some how some way were all a reflection of one another!!! Your not laughing at just those peoples! ''YOU'' may be laughing at your very own self as well and millions of others at same time! Oh and your more than welcome to AUTOMATICALLY reject/ignore that Truth of realityZ!!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 05-24-2023 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    {BarbQueBoi}.....Some how some way were all a reflection of one another!!! Your not laughing at just those peoples! ''YOU'' may be laughing at your very own self as well and millions of others at same time! Oh and your more than welcome to AUTOMATICALLY reject/ignore that Truth of realityZ!!
    Had you taken a well earned vacation ? We hadn't heered tell from you for nigh onto 2 weeks .

Nate maybe you’ve missed it but I laugh at myself all the time when I do dumb sheet…..I guess you’ve rejected or ignored that every time I’ve eluded to it?

Laughing at someone isn’t judging them, especially when you laugh at yourself for doing the same dumb stuff…..it’s called being real Nate.

I most defiantly agree with you on that one!! I rekcon to many just don't see those things! Influential to the masses. Not by just the hand fulls neither!
    It’s the masses of idiots that influence the making of that show and others like it….not the other way around.

you put it that way!! And il keep my perception!! There both NOT to far off from one another!!

so you basically stating my comment not real enough for you!

fyi BarQ i laugh at my self all dam time to! So we no different than each other on that part!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Had you taken a well earned vacation ? We hadn't heered tell from you for nigh onto 2 weeks .
    i try to keep coming on here to a minimum now days!

so you basically stating my comment not real enough for you!
    Yes I’m saying it’s not a REAL depiction of how I feel about stuff when I laugh about stupid nonsense…….hope that clears it up better.

You act like you’re the only one with answers about life……yours maybe. And I respect that, but don’t act like you know everything about everything, because you don’t.

None of us do homie, live and let live Nate.

you put it that way!! And il keep my perception!! There both NOT to far off from one another!!
    Perception of someone or something you know nothing about is rarely reality Nate….my perception of you includes a basement….lots of mushroom tea….hijacked internet from your neighbor and family size bags of pizza rolls in the chest freezer your computer is sitting on?

How close is that perception to your reality? I’m guessing not real…..see what I mean bro? Keep talking to us, you lose me when you talk At us.

We all know nothing