Default Journalist being arrested in Ukraine

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/world-i...n-ukraine.html This is the government we are sending billions of dollars to support and risking nuclear war with Russia over. But i guess Hunter really needs those big checks from Barisma because hookers and blow are expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/world-i...n-ukraine.html This is the government we are sending billions of dollars to support and risking nuclear war with Russia over. But i guess Hunter really needs those big checks from Barisma because hookers and blow are expensive.
    The Biden's are not only under the control on China but have also been doing "business" with Ukraine elitists in government.

What does it take to get the DOJ, FBI, and many others including the media to come down on these criminals. It may be impossible unless the 2024 elections can take the white house and congress. They will do anything to keep power though.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-08-2023 at 08:56 AM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Thanks for posting Stefan2k20.

Funny, ss12 or kidrock never post stuff like this.

Somehow it will all be twisted into being Trumps fault.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Thanks for posting Stefan2k20.

Funny, ss12 or kidrock never post stuff like this.
    They aren’t allowed to post the truth, it’s not in their contract.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Contract????? HA, HA, HA,HA,HA

Yep……contract. The one you signed to pay to go to work for all those years.

I never signed a contract. The only contract was between the union and the company. I got a pension from the union and the company.

I think you may have, but let’s go with your story……it sounds better.

Oh yes because you know everything about everyone on here. No I never signed no contract with the union.

No lets go with your story since you know everything. I'm just going to start calling you ole Mr. Bbq Notitall

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh yes because you know everything about everyone on here. No I never signed no contract with the union.

No lets go with your story since you know everything. I'm just going to start calling you ole Mr. Bbq Notitall
    So you never signed a contract with your employer? Mmm,, ok….let’s go with that it sounds better for you.

And it’s not that I know it all, it’s just that I and most everyone else here rarely believe a word that you and/or the ventriloquist say…….it’s all questioned and suspect at this point.

Something else you did to yourself.

In the year prior to the Russian invasion of Ukraine all the major news organizations were running stories about how Ukraine was one of the most corrupt nations in the world. They were running stories of how Ukraine was controlled by oligarchs who were just as corrupt as the oligarchs running Russia. There were the stories of the "Nazi problem" that Ukraine had with their Azov battalion running rampant in the Donbas region.

Boy, how quickly they changed their tune.

I guess the old saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend rings true. No, I'm not sticking up for Russia or Putin. I'm just pointing out the irony because it troubles me the amount of money we are putting into this proxy war. It is a ways from being over but once it is over just watch the emergence of BlackRockiStan come up from the ashes of Ukraine. There's going to be some money to be made there and the parties are lining up and planning it now. Black Rock is going to be a major player.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.