Default Weds May 10 -- Spoon River Speedway | Castrol FloRacing Night in America

Spoon River Speedway is the place to be this Wednesday, May 10!

The best Super Late Model drivers are chasing a $23,023 top prize. DIRTcar Modifieds will run for $3,000-to-win. Details below:

Castrol FloRacing Night in America | Wednesday, May 10

Divisions Competing:
    Dirt Super Late Models - $23,023-to-win
    DIRTcar Modifieds - $3,000-to-win

Event Times:
    Pits Open: 10:00AM
    Grandstand Gates: 2:00PM
    Driver’s Meeting: 5:30PM
    Hot Laps: 6:00PM
    Racing to Follow

Admission:
    General Admission ONLY on Race Day - $40.00
    Kids 10 & Under - FREE
    *General Admission Ticket Holders CAN UPGRADE to a Pit Pass by paying the difference ($5.00).

Pit Passes are only sold at the gate on Race Day and are available for $45.00.

*Reserved Ticket Holders: Upon arrival, please be sure to bring your tickets with you to the event on Race Day. You will need this to get your Complimentary Pit Pass. Reminder: You must show your reserved seating ticket to the attendant at the gate, who will issue your pit pass band to you. You must retrieve your pit pass band before entering into the Grandstand Area. Failure to do so will result in privilege of receiving pit pass band - and you will be restricted to the Grandstand Area ONLY*

Blanket Laydown - Fans will be able to place blankets on seating starting at 2PM once the Grandstand Gates are open.

Coolers – 10x14x12 coolers are allowed – no glass or food allowed. $15 each time through the gate. Coolers are subject to search.

Camping: Overnight Camping is available. $30 per spot. You will pay upon arrival to facility. Reserved Camping Spaces along the turn four fence have been secured. All other campers must park along bean field behind main parking lot.

Payment Methods – Spoon River Speedway is a CASH-ONLY facility. Please plan accordingly. There is no ATM on site.

The entire Spoon River Speedway staff thanks for your interest and support of the Castrol FloRacing Night in America event and look forward to seeing you at the track!

What $15 every time you go through the gate never heard of that must be why they dont have any big shows

Quote Originally Posted by latemodelman View Post
    What $15 every time you go through the gate never heard of that must be why they dont have any big shows
    I read it as you pay $15 to bring in your cooler EACH time you bring it in. I guess they charge you to bring in your own beer? I know it's supposed to be a dry track but charging you to bring in your own drinks...
    I've heard many times that the old lady that owned the land had a stipulation that the track could be built but she was against drinking, so alcohol was to never be allowed. I'm sure she's long since passed and maybe it's time to visit the courts and see if the track can now serve beer.

Please stay in Ohio
    8/13/16

This is only when you take the cooler out and bring it back in

Quote Originally Posted by gb81racing View Post
    This is only when you take the cooler out and bring it back in
    I think it has always been $5 in the past. That is quite the increase.

Ugggggg, pull pills d*m it. Great track, so far. But, heat 2 was a race for the lead, heats 1 and 3 were fast guys out front and they where gone. Timing is a waste of time. Heat 4 same, leader takes off and checks out.

Got home in time to catch the last 7 laps of the feature. Dennis doing Dennis like things. Nice job on the win!

Great feature.

Don't know how they could police it, but I'd love to see stick signals banned. I understand that it benefits the leader, but that feature (and most others) are highly impacted by crew signals. JD would have blown by Bobby without signals. I'd rather them only be allowed on cautions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Don't know how they could police it, but I'd love to see stick signals banned. I understand that it benefits the leader, but that feature (and most others) are highly impacted by crew signals. JD would have blown by Bobby without signals. I'd rather them only be allowed on cautions only.
    bob was using gloves at talladega. i agree itd be nice for signaling to be gone but its hard to police

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    I think it has always been $5 in the past. That is quite the increase.
    CILDirt, Cooler price had increased from $10 in 2022, to $15 in 2023. Just going off of reference from some prior information I had released for the track.

I watched the highlights and WOW! That was better than FALS for me, just WOW!
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14