Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Nice spin and quit lying about you making the decision to lay off t.d.s for awhile….you’ve run out of t.d.s items to discuss because they have all blown up in your face and you have nothing to discuss….youve just recently taken a break on the t.d.s so as promised I will do the same with my u.d.s.

Myrtle is way too commercial for me these days but it’s exploding with opportunity ,we live in a little shak down south from there a bit and scratch out a comfortable existence. Feel free to come down and compare notes like you seem so eager to do.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They never have had complete control, Fact number 100 of the night...
    The Republican Party retained their majority in both the House and the Senate, and, with inauguration of Donald Trump on January 20, 2017, attained an overall federal government trifecta for the first time since the 109th Congress in 2005 and had the majority in the Supreme Court so, not sure how this doesn't constitute complete control. Fact # 101 of the night.

We haven't been to Myrtle beach for about 20 years because how commercialize it had become back then. I remember the day we arrived, and we would see the other people leaving. The traffic was jammed packed both directions. Have they widened the lanes coming in and going out? Not that it matters but is its Black bike week? I will offer you the same. If you and your lovely wife want to fly in, I'll pick both of you up. If you want to stay at our little shack your more than welcome. I'll get Kidrock and his lovely wife to come out too and I'll cook you some real BBQ. LOL And no I'm no expert when it comes to barbecuing. Bring your hiking boots and we will walk back in the trails behind my shack.
    Last edited by ss12; 05-17-2023 at 09:48 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

The judges silenced Trump? And you think that's a good thing????

Sorry but that's former Soviet Union style governing where the people were shut up all freedom of speech and even freedom of opinions are not allowed. Even evidence is not allowed.

Evidence not allowed! Write that on your chalkboard 1000 times.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-18-2023 at 03:03 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The Republican Party retained their majority in both the House and the Senate, and, with inauguration of Donald Trump on January 20, 2017, attained an overall federal government trifecta for the first time since the 109th Congress in 2005 and had the majority in the Supreme Court so, not sure how this doesn't constitute complete control. Fact # 101 of the night.
    Most bills required a 60/40 majority, not 51-49, 52-48. And at the time 5-4 supreme court was a joke because chief justice Roberts voted with the DEM judges most of the time and made it 5-4 for the Dems.

So let's just scratch fact # 101 as it turned to be debunked as you people say.

And on top of that there always about 6 Rep senators that vote with the Dems most of the time such as Romney, McConnell, Murkoski, and a few others voted with the Dems.

You need to do research on how all of congress votes on bills. You would soon understand why good things never get done, only the bad.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-17-2023 at 01:53 PM.

Most bills required a 60/40 majority, not 51-49, 52-48. And at the time 5-4 supreme court was a joke because chief justice Roberts voted with the DEM judges most of the time and made it 5-4 for the Dems.

So let's just scratch fact # 101 as it turned to be debunked as you people say.

And on top of that there always about 6 Rep senators that vote with the Dems most of the time such as Romney, McConnell, Murkoski, and a few others voted with the Dems.

You need to do research on how all of congress votes on bills. You would soon understand why good things never get done, only the bad.
    You're right and I'm wrong. I forgot it takes 60 votes in the senate.

OOPS!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1658534508981805063

Yes, just too funny!!! hahahhhahahaaa
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-17-2023 at 09:18 PM.

To funny............................................. .....................

All we needed was an NFL referee yelling "fourth down"!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    We haven't been to Myrtle beach for about 20 years because how commercialize it had become back then. I remember the day we arrived, and we would see the other people leaving. The traffic was jammed packed both directions. Have they widened the lanes coming in and going out? Not that it matters but is its Black bike week? I will offer you the same. If you and your lovely wife want to fly in, I'll pick both of you up. If you want to stay at our little shack you’re more than welcome. I'll get Kidrock and his lovely wife to come out too and I'll cook you some real BBQ. LOL And no I'm no expert when it comes to barbecuing. Bring your hiking boots and we will walk back in the trails behind my shack.
    Roads are better but population has exploded so that one is a push…it’s not the mom and pop place everyone fell in love with in the 50s and 60s, it’s a full blown destination.

On your BBQ…….sauce or no sauce……gas or wood/charcoal?….nobody is an expert btw.

hey ss, Google to lay off 12,000. To replace them with foreign workers. Are you starting to get the picture?

Others doiing the same.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-17-2023 at 09:16 PM.

Buford Google laid off 12,000 republicans and re-place them with 12,000 democrats. Google indicated they are increasing they're over all IQ of their employees by this move. In the technical field the republicans are just not the RIGHT citizens. Just trying to help you out there Buford.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

BBQ, No sauce and we have a Green Mountain pellet grill. We use apple wood pellets most of the time. On youtube there is a channel called BBQ right. I mostly follow his recipe and have always been pleased with the final results. You all have fun this weekend. The wife and I are going camping for the next few days. Getting ready for Memorial Day weekend so we are going to see if there are any issues with the camper. Spent all day yesterday doing maintenance on it. See you all have a great weekend.

Buford Google laid off 12,000 republicans and re-place them with 12,000 democrats. Google indicated they are increasing they're over all IQ of their employees by this move. In the technical field the republicans are just not the RIGHT citizens. Just trying to help you out there Buford.
    No they want low IQ people, stupid people for the evil party. ANyone loyal to America is beiing pushed out as much as possible.

But you sound like this is all a good thing. You will answer to God himself one day and your soul is in a bad place. In facts it's not in your favor!

To think you could make such a post is truly appauling.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-18-2023 at 09:03 PM.

BBQ, No sauce and we have a Green Mountain pellet grill. We use apple wood pellets most of the time. On youtube there is a channel called BBQ right. I mostly follow his recipe and have always been pleased with the final results. You all have fun this weekend. The wife and I are going camping for the next few days. Getting ready for Memorial Day weekend so we are going to see if there are any issues with the camper. Spent all day yesterday doing maintenance on it. See you all have a great weekend.
    How hypocritical, you celibratiing Memorial day. Don't walk too close to any graves, you may hear groaning and see a hand sticking out of the dirt!!

Well that’s pretty good, I was hoping you weren’t going to gas and then covered with sauce……I would have had to block you from here on out lmao.
    Thanks for the well wishes and have fun with the camping

I heard Myrtle has turned into Mexico City. Tha's sad, I went there when I was about ten. I liked that place and Surf City also.

Illegals with no respect.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1655915308765290497

That hate punk should be loaded on the next plane home. They all should have to go back!

Illegals with no respect.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1655915308765290497

That hate punk should be loaded on the next plane home. They all should have to go back!
    Anyone here illegally should be sent back Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    But I fully explained that already. Now I have better things to do than repeating the facts to a brick wall. Fact #101 shot down again. I told you to check out congress and supreme court voting records on bills and issues. You will find at least a half dozen senate REPs that vote with the Dems and justice Roberts votes with the liberals on the supreme court. Now prove me wrong on that.

#101 fail. You want so much to be right, but you have to go by the truth, not political bias. You Demmy you.