Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

As long as we have 10 year old children frying fries at two in the morning because they can't fill the positions with older citizens. The border will not be closed by either party. The republican party has used immigration as a talking point for the last 30 years. Since the abortion fiasco as cause the republican party voters, they will be talking a lot about immigration.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

14 year old working in a slaughterhouse with acid burns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyT2rT2t2T0
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Upton Sinclair wrote a book about stuff like this….you should read it….it’s one of the few books that make a solid case for unions.

But apparently this slaughterhouses union looked the other way?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

As long as we have 10 year old children frying fries at two in the morning because they can't fill the positions with older citizens. The border will not be closed by either party. The republican party has used immigration as a talking point for the last 30 years. Since the abortion fiasco as cause the republican party voters, they will be talking a lot about immigration.
    Well since we are talking about how the ufcw union failed these children let’s also talk about the minuscule percentage of 10year olds that they caught working versus the over abundance of your people that won’t work and that are adults workers in a union shop.

BBQ, please provide proof that any of these businesses were union shops. You could always lie about it, wouldn't be the 1st time you have lied about a union to fit your agenda.

Please provide something saying they weren’t….…..see how this works?

Here’s a hint….the answer you provide won’t be in your favor.

I’ll wait…..tick, Tock,tick,Tock

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    One more time they both are at fault. Again they both have had complete control and did nothing to address the problem.

If the dems are for no borders why didn't they just lay off all boarder control police and not man all boarder points of entry. I just don't understand why you just can't admit that they both are at fault here. It's really not that hard to say.
    They have the constitution and written laws they are required to go by. Or used to be required.

Your question is rediculous, besides the public would then know what they are up to, except for hardheads like you and ss.

The security at the border has not been doing anything to stop crossings, they do catch some terrorists at times so the Dems media can play the game. The game of acting like they are actually enforcing border laws. Lookie here we caught a terrorist! All is secure!!!! hahahahahaa
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-15-2023 at 05:07 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Thank Joe B and the Dems for it happening. I think ole Joe has already "frenched" your fry!! hahahaha

There you go again with that lame as a wet noodle theory, the border is open because the Dem party has made it so. They have the white house and senate and enough of the house to keep bills about the border from passing. The Reps have a border security bill ready right now and Joe vetos it.

Not enough votes in congress to pass this bill. Yet...

Joey does not enforce borders laws in the books. That's the facts.

It is fair to say that both the Evil Party (D) and the Stupid Party (R) have both had a hand in this mess for years. Remember the deal for amnesty that was first hatched during the Reagan years? That was supposed to be the deal that was going to fix the problem. The Evil Party wanted the illegals in the states granted amnesty and Reagan caved in order to get a comprehensive bill passed.

It is safe to say that the Chamber of Commerce wing of the Stupid Party has had their ear on the issue of labor, but both parties want the cheap labor and cheap goods that come from it. Just recently Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga) said the quiet part out loud. “Those folk who are coming across are the ones who are helping to put food on our table. Without them, we are not able to eat,” Johnson claimed. “If all of them were turned away…we would have no food on our plates. We would have nobody taking care of the building, the construction of our homes, nobody cleaning up in the hospitals.” Hank Johnson is the idiot who also made a public statement about the island of Guam tipping over because of a Marine buildup on the island. Congrats Georgia, he's yours.

So yes, they also want their housekeepers, landscapers, farm laborers, bus boys, kitchen workers and any other low paying menial task they assign them. But also they ultimately want their vote. Unless an illegal votes illegally they won't get the first generation vote but ultimately they get the next generation. It's an investment for party power. With all the illegals crossing and having kids (naturalized citizens) do you really think that in five years or so they are going to get kicked out if they have three new American children? In states with lax election laws sometimes just a water bill or utility bill with an address is enough and no proof of citizenship is checked on so yes, some can slip by poll workers mainly in urban areas. Why do you think the Evil Party tries to get rid of photo ID to vote?

It is easy however to compare decades of "soft" inaction by both parties to the current mess. This current administration basically made the invite, changed policy with executive action and ceased the border wall. Beyond that they did basically nothing to prepare for this end of Title 42. They wanted this.

Back to Fentanyl. Don't try to tell me we currently have the resources to adequately fight this. I worked in law enforcement for over thirty years and worked in interdiction efforts. The current problem is monumental and it is asymmetric warfare by China against this country with the cartels as the middle man. China plays the long game, they are looking a hundred years down the road or more. Our president, whether Evil or Stupid, is just the "summer help" in the eyes of those who play the long game. Absolutely anything China can do to cause us problems is something they will do. The Chinese have active players in this country, infiltrating academia and universities and they have power and influence over media and entertainment (NBA, ESPN, Disney, ABC, TikTok and others). China loves our southern border problem. China loves fueling the Fentanyl problem which kills in the most productive age range of our society.

I would caution against using certain unemployment numbers or percentages. Unemployment numbers often only represent those actually in the workforce seeking work. The generous handouts that came during Covid incentivized a good many people to actually drop out of the workforce. They became unemployed but elected to ultimately stay unemployed so their numbers don't count. Suffice to say there is a labor shortage in most places but after having our government incentivize so many to stay home and not work, while extending unemployment and giving out Covid checks, how do we reverse course and un-ring that bell? Some people got pretty used to "working from home" and decided to stay home. Throwing open the border is not a great response to that. Tying benefits to a return to work policy should be. Actual available jobs and actual available workers is a better number to get to but it is a hard metric to find.

I'm not anti-immigration. I'm all for legal immigration. That's why I want the border secure and the wall completed. I want to be able have our ICE and Border Patrol be able to more efficiently utilize theirs tools and techniques at the border to make sure the bad stuff and people don't get in. Folks crossing into this country should be vetted for a whole host of things but simply saying they want asylum because bad folks exist in their country of origin isn't enough. There should be a need for that person's labor and usefulness to society here. We need engineers and scientists as much as we need cow milkers and nannies. We are not doing it that right now. We have a mess and it is a mess of the Biden, Harris, Mayorkas team.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Thanks so much Morgs for going into many details that I often leave out of these debates. This in depth and highly knowledgable info is spot on, I can't argue with any of it.

Yes this admin fudges everything. Such as the unemployment numbers, they have them really unbelievably low, while when Trump was in office they made them higher than they actually were. Sadly polls are almost all left wing biased especially the network polls.

If the left did not intend to use these illegals for a massive increase in voters they would probably still be doing it to destablize the country, do damage financially, destroy our culture, and hurt the middle class. Even the homeless are being tossed out of housing for these new illegals.

Biden has had all of the arial surveilence basically and cameras as far as going after illegals sneaking in they don't even have to basically. The criminals do have a tougher time entering than the unknown groups. Since they have things to hide while entering the border they have to go to remote areas to enter such as mountains.

There is a report that says China has sent 300,000 illegals into the US just for education. These are not people that are trying to flee China, they are from families that are CCP members.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-15-2023 at 09:02 PM.

Glad to see you finally agree both parties are to blame and have a hand in the mess. You're starting to come around.

BBq Posted: Please provide something saying they weren’t….…..see how this works?

You are the one who is insinuating that these places were union shops. So, you prove that were union shops. I can tell you that there no union that I have work that would allow it.
    As usual when you have nothing for any topic you will blame the union.

Glad to see you finally agree both parties are to blame and have a hand in the mess. You're starting to come around.
    You just don't get it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You just don't get it!!!
    Yes I get it that's what I'm trying to get you to see. Both parties are to blame for this mess. .

Quote Originally Posted by kiddork View Post
    Yes I get it that's what I'm trying to get you to see. Both parties are to blame for this mess. .
    Even with the facts you continue to disagree.. Is Trump supporting open borders? Cruz, Lee, MTJ, Hawley, and many dozen more Reps. The answer is no, so you are with out even the slightest basis for continuing to deny the facts...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-16-2023 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Even with the facts you continue to disagree.. Is Trump supporting open borders? Cruz, Lee, MTJ, Hawley, and many dozen more Reps. The answer is no, so you are with no even the slightest basis for continuing to deny the facts...
    Great then when they had complete control why didn't they fix the problem?

BBQ, please provide proof that any of these businesses were union shops. You could always lie about it, wouldn't be the 1st time you have lied about a union to fit your agenda.
    I see you’ve failed to find that answer that’s in your favor here……..shut up about it please until you do.

Thank you for playing.

Select hardheaded, stubborn and selfish people within the parties are to blame…..both have solid folks within their ranks.

The Pelosiites and the mcconelsuarus Rex’s embedded in each party are the issue…and the dumb aces that keep voting them and people like them in.

Still say “winner the prez, loser the vice prez” would calm all this hatred down between the parties.