Default Any bottom feeder that …

Drifts out to the wall on the straights deserves getting jacked up by a driver running the high side. It is just a blocking technique, plain and simple.

It's called the fastest way with a tight car. In the wheelie days, most of them did it. If a guy runs that way when nobody is on him, he isn't blocking.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

There’s no mirrors, and as much fuss is made about the signal sticks, there are no true spotters. The only things guys really have to go on is hearing someone outside of them, and if the see someone drive up past their door. It drives me insane to read on here and Facebook and Twitter all the idiots talking about drivers blocking. Like they can see the whole track like you can while you’re on the couch at home

Dennis got smoked by Wenger last night too. Wonder who we will blame there?
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 05-16-2023 at 07:03 AM.

that is literally the fast line around a track whether you are running the bottom or the top. i have never watched anyone run the low side around the corners and stay on the low side of straights unless they are passing. tell us you don't understand racing lines of a race track without telling us.

Quote Originally Posted by larsonwon View Post
    that is literally the fast line around a track whether you are running the bottom or the top. i have never watched anyone run the low side around the corners and stay on the low side of straights unless they are passing. tell us you don't understand racing lines of a race track without telling us.
    There are plenty examples of leaving a lane on the outside.

Very true,Some drivers are just much better at it than others.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Dennis got smoked by Wenger last night too. Wonder who we will blame there?
    Although I'm not saying I agree with it Most people will probably use the common phrase, Wenger has a brake pedal in his car so he could have used it.

All the drivers, drive mostly the same. If running high side may shoot to the bottom going in next corner and run the bottom and then shoot to the top. Guys running bottom do same. Hardley no driver stays in same line very long. its part of racing. Its called blocking. They all do it. Last night i saw Erb running to top most of the race. Fairbury saturday..Pierce ran every groove he could. Its the way they have to run. Racing has changed a lot over the years. The driver are way faster now and are on the edge more. I am surprised there isn't more wrecks then there is. These young drivers are doing very well trying to control the power and speed these cars have now of days. Makes for some great high speed racing. These racers now a days don't have much time for mistakes. And when they do make one. All hell breaks out and the fans go blaming everything they can on some very good drivers. The drivers today are already running on the edge. We need to cheer them more.

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    Drifts out to the wall on the straights deserves getting jacked up by a driver running the high side. It is just a blocking technique, plain and simple.
    you're new at this i see lol.

no surprise with wenger. he's is an idiot, and he shows how big of one a lot.