Default Would this work???

Would this work a Co- Sanctioned race at Atomic Speedway in Ohio. Say first of October with the WOO vs Lucas Series. Maybe make it show up points only like 100 points in each series. Have it streamed on both Dirtvision and FLO Using a mix of both series announcers. Make it a 1 day show on a Saturday. Pay $50,000 to win and $10,000 to start. Not transferring thru the D-main gets $500 not making it through the C-main gets $1,000 and not making it through the B-main gets $1,500.

How are you paying that purse at atomic?

That’s what I was thinking too.

Yes that would be awesome……until you get to the ticket booth and see that it’s $200.00 for a ticket to get in and 10.00 beer….with a packed house…..unless money grows on trees on the property there or a really really good sponsor picks up the tab, it’s all a dream. But ya…that would be a show.

Co-sanctioned races were actually pretty close to happening a few years ago. They could be never quite agree on revenue splits or how provisionals would work. The two tracks that would have potentially had these races were actually owned (at the time) by the sanctions. Eventually one of the two tracks was sold and the idea went away completely.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Co-sanctioned races were actually pretty close to happening a few years ago. They could be never quite agree on revenue splits or how provisionals would work. The two tracks that would have potentially had these races were actually owned (at the time) by the sanctions. Eventually one of the two tracks was sold and the idea went away completely.
    By chance are you talking about Lucas Oil Speedway & Lernerville Speedway? I remember seeing a few years back that Lernerville was sold.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    By chance are you talking about Lucas Oil Speedway & Lernerville Speedway? I remember seeing a few years back that Lernerville was sold.
    Yep. The races in question would have been the Firecracker and Show Me.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!