Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    CIRF might or might not say " He's good but he aint no Jack Hewitt " ? ?
    Oh heck no! Nobody is a Jack Hewitt!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Oh heck no! Nobody is a Jack Hewitt!!!
    Lil sawed off, foul mouthed, hot head that raced open wheel?
    Boy, I hope not..
    Larson has more class in the 💩 he flushed this morning than Hewitt has as a whole.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Lil sawed off, foul mouthed, hot head that raced open wheel?Boy, I hope not..Larson has more class in the  he flushed this morning than Hewitt has as a whole.
    I had watched him back in the day run LM a few times but he didn't do anything that was impressive. . .

I had watched him back in the day run LM a few times but he didn't do anything that was impressive. . .
    Couldn't agree more on the Hewitt reference - the description fits the runt I've seen. Thankfully, there's little references to 'Little' Mario as well. Neither belong in the conversation.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by havaT21 View Post
    Couldn't agree more on the Hewitt reference - the description fits the runt I've seen. Thankfully, there's little references to 'Little' Mario as well. Neither belong in the conversation.
    When young Davey Allison called Geoff Bodine a " Sawed off LITTLE RUNT " that time it reminds some of that old # 63 Jack Hewitt guy ! !

A lot of fans like Hewett, he was reckless but s decent driver in open wheel He has several bad breaks .Had no fear. ELDORA theme song. I am riding high because I ain,t afraid to die.

I saw and talked with Jack a few years ago at Micro Sprint race track, Circus City Speedway in Peru In. He was watch family race that night. We talked on and off all night. Very humble now days, and kind off crippled-up more than I thought he would be, knowing father time had caught up with him.

I’d like to see Larson run some F1 or LeMans to really cement that versatility. He is gonna run Indy nec year, so that’s a start. But some F1 or some WEC racing would really drive that point home. Cadillac is going to be involved with both (IMSA too), Hendricks’ GM connections should be able to hook something like that up for Kyle if he so desires.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Lil sawed off, foul mouthed, hot head that raced open wheel?Boy, I hope not..Larson has more class in the  he flushed this morning than Hewitt has as a whole.
    Especially when Jack was telling that USAC official to " Kiss my D1ck " that time ? ?

Greatest 1 line in dirt racing. BP should use that one, can you imagine how many tee's hewitt would have sold ?

Are you serious? Jack Hewitt won all 4 classes at the 4 Crown Nationals at Eldora! Late Model included!

Terry.... With all due respect, To be considered in the same breath as AJ Foyt, or Mario Andretti he must win the Daytona 500 and Indianapolis 500. Period. Young Money has a long way to go in NASCAR just to be the best. NASCAR is the only place he's ever been Champion... He'll never be Steve Kinser there. He's won a couple big races in the LM but will never be Billy Moyer, Scott Bloomquist or Jonathan Davenport.... The Kid is is absolutely versatile. That's not in doubt. In that category, he sits at that table. The 🐐 GOAT? Race Car Driver... He's got some really steep Hurdles to climb! JMO! Totally respect yours!

Who is the GOAT ? We all have opinions, most of these names we toss out there all had there time in the spotlight. But, what really qualifies one to be called GOAT.

Versatility has to be the #1 reasonning even to be considered. The guys like foyt, gurney, Andretti plus others could all be included in that debate. Today, kyle larson is that driver. He has shown he can adjust to anything he drives. Let's remember Kyle, with his crazy schedule, shows up with helmet in hand and delivers. He takes what the car gives him and in many cases brings it home with the win.

His high limit sprint car races has proven that. He is going to racetracks that he has never seen before. Paul Silva sets the car up and once Kyle straps, remember he shows up with helmet in hand, he finds speed almost immediately and that no matter what you may think is impressive. It's also why Kevin Rumley is content running the schedule that permits Kyle to race his car. He knows that no matter what setup he puts under the car larson finds almost immediately were to run the car to be fast.

Kyle Larson is still young, we're his career takes him only time will tell. His son is now racing, that may play a roll in the direction he takes.

Who is A.j Foyt?

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Who is A.j Foyt?
    Dang, you must be young.
    8/13/16

"Who is A.J. Foyt" Please tell me that was just your Jeopardy version of an answer.

I guess I forgot that Tony Stewart is the GOAT ? ?

51 years old

The kid is a racecar driver. You have a wide selection of racecars to use to fill in the blank on type of racecar. I suspect that Larson can drive about any type you select. And oh, by the way, using Daytona NASCAR as a gauge is a joke. All one does there is steer the car. Geez, recall even Michael Waltrip has won there!

You know your the goat when dod has you ranked in their top 20 and you haven't even set in a late model in over 2 months. He's obviously fast even when he's sitting home in his recliner watching tv.
    8/13/16