Nick Hoffman Banks $10,000 in Muskingum’s Jim Dunn Memorial
Four-Race World of Outlaws Swing on Tap

Mooresville, North Carolina (05/22/23) – Nick Hoffman piloted the Tye Twarog Racing / NOS Energy Drink No. 9 C&W Trucking / Longhorn Chassis / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to a $10,000 victory on Saturday night at Muskingum County Speedway with the XR Workin’ Man Series.

His victory in the Jim Dunn Memorial marked his first of the 2023 campaign.

"The weekend may not have played out as originally scheduled due to Saturday night’s rainout at Port Royal (Speedway), but it definitely worked in our favor with a $10,000 win at Muskingum County (Raceway),” Hoffman said. “We hit the ground running with a good qualifying lap, and that put us into contention in the feature. Once I showed (Brian Shirley) a nose he got aggressive there in lapped traffic and that’s ultimately what won the race, but our race car was good all night. I lost to him in that dash deal and I knew I was gonna be pretty good for this 50 laps. I got a little tight there at the end and was able to manage.

“It just means a lot to take this Tye Twarog Racing hot rod to Victory Lane. Tye gives me a great opportunity here, and I couldn’t be more thankful to everyone who supports this program.”

Headed east to kick off a swing with the World of Outlaws (WoO) Case Late Model Series, Nick Hoffman unloaded his Tye Twarog Racing No. 9 Late Model into battle at Marion Center Raceway (Marion, Pa.) on Friday evening for the Connor Bobik Memorial.

With the massive 51-car field split into two groups for time trials, Hoffman clocked in third-fastest in his group before placing second in his heat race.

Chasing a $10,000 payday in the weekend opener, Nick advanced through the field eight spots in the 40-lapper to register a fourth-place finish. He followed Ryan Gustin, Shane Clanton, and Brandon Sheppard across the line with Bobby Pierce coming in fifth.

On Saturday after the World of Outlaws Case Late Model Series event at Port Royal (Pa.) Speedway fell to wet weather, the team trekked to Muskingum County Speedway (Zanesville, Ohio) to compete with the XR Workin’ Man Series for the 41st annual Jim Dunn Memorial.

Following the fastest lap in a field of 34 cars, Nick outran Tyler Carpenter in his heat race to pick up the win. Soaring into the lead near the middle stages of the feature after the frontrunner tangled with a lapped car, Hoffman led the remainder of the 50-lapper to capture his first win of the season and a $10,000 payday.

He took the checkers ahead of Tyler Carpenter, Jacob Hawkins, Gordy Gundaker, and Gregg Satterlee.

Full results from the events are available at www.WorldofOutlaws.com and www.XRWorkinMan.com.

This week will find Hoffman entering a quartet of World of Outlaws (WoO) Late Model Series events. Action opens on Tuesday at Stateline Speedway (Busti, N.Y.) with a $10,000-to-win program. From there the action moves to Ohio’s Sharon Speedway for the Battle at the Border, which includes $6,000-to-win programs on Thursday and Friday followed by a $25,000-to-win finale on Saturday.

Nick is currently fifth in the latest WoO series standings and sits atop the Rookie of the Year battle.

Nick Hoffman and Tye Twarog Racing would like to thank all their marketing partners, which include NOS Energy Drink, C&W Trucking, Runkle Construction, Haulin’ Haskells, Tri-Valley Equipment Sales, LSR, Bilstein, Eibach, XS Power Batteries, Earnhardt Technologies, Allstar Performance, Fast Shafts, QuickCar Racing Products, Schoenfeld Headers, Wilwood Dis Brakes, Strange Oval, Winters Rearends, Jerico, DirtCarLift.com, Stakt, Bexil, FK Rod Ends, Yeti, Blue Deuce Tavern, Bell Helmets, MPI Performance, K1 Racing Gear, The Joie of Seating, and MyRacePass.com Marketing & PR Services.

Keep track of the latest team news by visiting www.NickHoffman2.com and by following his social channels at:
Facebook: @EliteChassis
Twitter: @Nick_Hoffman2
Instagram: @Nick_Hoffman2

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)