Thread: WoO sharon

Default WoO sharon

Follow up to lucas oil, what was that crap show ? 1 lane on the bottom and if you slipped up at all you were done. Heck did you hear Reuben on the broadcast asking fans to come on out ? I used to try to always make sharon when it was the all star sprint speedweeks show, haven't been able to get out there in years, but for what I saw last night I'm not missing anything. The big 1/2 was racey, that last night was just terrible.

It's a huge problem in the Northeast right now with lack of track prep. Look at Stateline on Tuesday. It was the same thing. Even Port Royal which was once the best surface in the Northeast has been often way too dry and the racing for the late models has not been great unless it rains.

Madden with the win = me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Follow up to lucas oil, what was that crap show ? 1 lane on the bottom and if you slipped up at all you were done. Heck did you hear Reuben on the broadcast asking fans to come on out ? I used to try to always make sharon when it was the all star sprint speedweeks show, haven't been able to get out there in years, but for what I saw last night I'm not missing anything. The big 1/2 was racey, that last night was just terrible.
    Did you watch the wrong race? Troutman, Marlar, and Bronson ran the top, Madden I. The middle, Bobby and Sheppie ran the bottom. 3 groove track during the feature…
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    you been sippin that cheap bourbon so long you aint seein right! did you even see this race? lol and smh!!

Good bourbon ain’t cheap, and cheap bourbon ain’t good……fwiw.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Russell's bourbon, if you haven't tried it, you should. I'm talking Thursday night. Last night was better.

All 3 nights at Sharon were better than the Show Me

Default @bbq

Most of the super high priced bourbons and ryes like the BTAC and the Van Winkle line actually have an MSRP of $129-$169, but you have a better chance of seeing God in the flesh than you have of seeing it for that price.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!