FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

May 26, 2023

Brandon Kinzer Ready for Memorial Day Doubleheader Following Convincing I-75 Victory!

(ALLEN, KENTUCKY) Brandon Kinzer and the Kinzer Motorsports team celebrated in victory lane for the first time in 2023 last Friday night, May 19 at I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater, Tennessee! Brandon laid down the quickest lap of the 23 Cumberland Plateau Open Wheel Racing Series entrants during qualifying to earn Fast Time honors and later started the 20-lap feature event from the pole position. BK then grabbed the point at the drop of the green flag and proceeded to wire the field to collect the $1,500 first place prize money over a top five that included runner-up Chris Wilson, Bryan Barber, Joey Cotterman, and Adam Ogle!

On Saturday evening, May 20, the Cumberland Plateau tour was scheduled to take the #18 team to Crossville Speedway in Crossville, Tennessee for a similar program. Instead, Mother Nature had other ideas and the $1,500 to win show was wiped out due to rain showers. Complete results from I-75 Raceway can be found online by clicking on www.i75raceway.com.

Two more Cumberland Plateau Open Wheel Racing Series contests will be held over the Memorial Day holiday weekend in the Volunteer State. A $1,500 payday will be on the line on Saturday night, May 27 at Smoky Mountain Speedway in Maryville, Tennessee. The doubleheader will then conclude on Sunday evening, May 28 with a $2,000 to win showdown at Wartburg Speedway in Wartburg, Tennessee. Brandon comes into the weekend second in the latest version of the series point standings - only 15 markers behind point leader Chris Wilson. Additional information can be found online at www.smokymtnspeed.com and www.wartburgspeedway.net.

In other news, you can now purchase a wide variety of official Brandon Kinzer apparel online at the new www.BrandonKinzer.com! Be sure to head over to the website and check out the different styles of t-shirts they have to offer fans, including some older vintage tees. Thanks for your support of the Kinzer Motorsports team!

Kinzer Motorsports would like to thank the following marketing partners for their support: Kinzer Drilling Company, Quality Natural Gas, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Sweet Victory Apparel Company, Weststar Lubricants, MarsRaceCars.com, MB Customs, Joe Signs, Penske Shocks by Mark Tutor, LauriesFund.org., Randy Clary Racing Engines, Jones Racing Products, Wilwood Engineering, Outerwears, Schoenfeld Headers, Hypercoils, Diversified Machine, Inc., Scott Performance Wire, Wiles Driveshafts, Quartermaster, PEM Racing, MSD Ignition, Safecraft Safety Equipment, K1 Race Gear, Dyer’s Top Rods, Allstar Performance, Delph Communications, and Go Lithium Batteries.

Additional dirt concerning the #18 team can be found online by pointing your web browser to www.BrandonKinzer.com!

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com