Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The GOAT gets #849

Congrats to Mr. Smooth on picking up career win 849 last night at Farmer City.

Quote Originally Posted by amalone09 View Post
    Congrats to Mr. Smooth on picking up career win 849 last night at Farmer City.
    Congratulations to Billy and his crew on parking it in victory lane.

With that being said, it is strange not having him race at the Show-Me 100. I imagine that this is the 1st Show-Me 100 that he has missed.

Race was a joke but it happens.
    8/13/16

Scott hasn’t raced lately.

Penn for some Scotts not the Goat. For some it's Moyer and for some it's Purvis and others it's Scott.

Absolutely the goat! You can rank them 1a or 1b, but Moyer isn’t known for failing tech etc, and is winning races at nearly age 66. Bloomer is 59 and hasn’t won a race in what, 3-4 years? RESPECT!

Billy is the best in my opinion and Scott is close behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    849 but more then half of those where cherry picks and ignorantly he's the goat? lol, ok.
    I thought he retired? Glad to see him still winning but these guys say they retire then come back then retire again is beyond me. Is it a PR stunt or what? Not bashing just curious as to why drivers do this?

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod&ready View Post
    I thought he retired? Glad to see him still winning but these guys say they retire then come back then retire again is beyond me. Is it a PR stunt or what? Not bashing just curious as to why drivers do this?
    They probably really want to retire but, the addiction won't let them.

When you've done something for so long and love doing it, it's hard to give it up. Plus for Moyer I don't think he's footing the bill this go round.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    They probably really want to retire but, the addiction won't let them.When you've done something for so long and love doing it, it's hard to give it up. Plus for Moyer I don't think he's footing the bill this go round.
    It must be hard to let go of for those hard core racers. They must get " JONESIN " for more action. I read where Chub Frank who is in his 60's won a race in N. Y. a few weeks back. Of course in the future everyone is going to have to include that boy from Illinoy in the GOAT talk ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 05-28-2023 at 10:22 AM.

I still think Bloomquist is #1, but Moyer is a close 2nd. Happy to see him victory lane!

Talking

that "boy from Illinois" ain't gettin the wins tho. mybe he better sell that washed up horn a his?
    He will coming on like GANGBUSTERS once he gets his second wind ! !

Quote Originally Posted by DennisErbFan View Post
    I still think Bloomquist is #1, but Moyer is a close 2nd. Happy to see him victory lane!
    You mean this #🖕?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It must be hard to let go of for those hard core racers. They must get " JONESIN " for more action. I read where Chub Frank who is in his 60's won a race in N. Y. a few weeks back. Of course in the future everyone is going to have to include that boy from Illinoy in the GOAT talk ! !
    I'm sure it's not easy to step away for some and others they just go quietly in the sunset.

just wondering, ive got 847 posts under this username, does that make me the better poster then someone with say, 600 posts?
    That depends on how many of them were worth $2,000 instead of $10K like the REAL goat, Mr. Bloomquist.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Jeff Purvis. If he would have stayed in dlm racing Ole bloomie would not have had the career he had. NOBODY, was as smooth as Jeff Purvis. Win totals, Moyer, but you can make any argument you want on who is the true goat. Bloomquist would not have had the numbers he has if the 15 car stayed on dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Jeff Purvis. If he would have stayed in dlm racing Ole bloomie would not have had the career he had. NOBODY, was as smooth as Jeff Purvis. Win totals, Moyer, but you can make any argument you want on who is the true goat. Bloomquist would not have had the numbers he has if the 15 car stayed on dirt.
    as my late grandpa used to say ....if my aunt had a pee pee she would be uncle. What if's do not count in real life.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    as my late grandpa used to say ....if my aunt had a pee pee she would be uncle. What if's do not count in real life.
    Not in todays Woke times ! Your Uncle could have a pee pee and still be your Aunt and use womens restrooms ! !

Quote Originally Posted by raceready View Post
    not in todays woke times ! Your uncle could have a pee pee and still be your aunt and use womens restrooms ! !
    got bud light!😉

The people who say Purvis is the goat make me laugh. Yeah I coulda been the goat too if I had a car, the funding, the sponsors, the opportunity blah blah blah. See what I’m saying? He COULD have been, but didn’t compete long enough to rack up the accomplishments that Bloomer and Moyer did.